H1B stamping - generic client letter

pj02

Hi,

I am working in EC model. Employer(XYZ)-->Client(ABC).

My Clint is a big organization and are not ready to give individual client letter.

They have given a general letter to my company ! This letter is on Client Letterhead.

This is what they mention-

"

To- XYZ

We know this information is requested by USCIS in connection with H1B and L1B petitions filed by XYZ. Here is out response-

As you are aware XYZ employeed working on ABC projects report to and managed by ABC. Since they are not employee of ABC, ABC can not provide details for their specifix job duties.

XYZ is the only entity that can confirm job responsibilities to USCIS. Further as they are not employee of ABC - its impossible for us to assign or re assign to different end client for any reason whatsoever.

Please refer to master service agreement for additional details as contracts between ABC and XYZ for more details.

Sincerely,

Director (ABC )"

I have taken a letter from my company manager explaining my job responsibilities.

Folks - please advice. Will this work?

My Client is not ready to give letter with my name on it.

I have

Statement of Work

Master Service Agreement

Employment Verification Letter

H1B Petition

Letter from my Manager explaining my job responsibilities.

other docs - marksheets etc.

Please let me know your thoughts. I am stamping at Delhi in 2nd week of August.

Any sugestion you get here will be useless cause these days trust me stamping is purely based on your luck and VO mood at that time. I have seen cases where all documents were checked and after that case went on 221G route and also cases where no documents were asked / seen and got Visa approved.

So, I can only say Best of Luck!!!

This should work,Since you work in EC and have the Master service agreement. But the letter is addressed to you Employer 'XYZ'...Try to get it addressed in a generic way too bu putting 'To Whomsoever it may concern'....and also the line 'working on ABC projects report to and managed by ABC' would violate the Employee- Employer relationship as your work should be managed by your Employer 'XYZ' as well, try avoiding that line as it would rise more questions like 'How would you report to your Employer'.....If you are already reporting your status, timesheet reports on regular basis using Employer's(XYZ) templates, be ready to present them when asked.

That was a typo. Its managed by XYZ only.

Thanks for all the help.

I need to ask if it can be addressed to whomever it may concern.. But i am sure they wont change letter now.

Thanks for all the help.

So whenthey ask for client letter i shld give this letter + letter my my manager explaining my project role location and responsibilities. Or shld i just give this letter and master agreement?

I recommend to have every thing at there disposal. Answer with confidence and make sure you think of every possibility have a document to support it. If Your client isn't willing to provide a letter as need, there isn't much you can do.So have the client and manger letter along with the agreement.

Originally posted by pj02:

That was a typo. Its managed by XYZ only.

Thanks for all the help.

I need to ask if it can be addressed to whomever it may concern.. But i am sure they wont change letter now.

Thanks for all the help.

So whenthey ask for client letter i shld give this letter + letter my my manager explaining my project role location and responsibilities. Or shld i just give this letter and master agreement?

If they ask the client letter, just give the client letter...and If they ask abt job description,then give the Job description letter....same thing with the contract...present them when only asked.

Hi,

I attended Visa Interview yesterday.

This is what happened.

Me- Hi- Good Morning.

VO - Hi

VO- whats the purpose of the travel

me- Employement with XYZ.

VO-where you will be working

me- gave adress of ABC in Chicago

VO- Is that Client Location?

me- Yes

VO- whos your client

me- ABC

VO-where is your companies office

me- Virginia

VO- Is that where your manager sits?

Me- thats where HR and higher management sits.

VO-where your manager sits?

me- Same location in Chicago.

VO-whats your salary

me- XXXXX

After that she said something and gave me HDFC receipt - couldnt understand. Asked her to repeat.

She repeated -still not audible...

Confused I left the counter with the HDFC receipt she gave.

she kept my passport/DS160 and I 797 !

Archived