Re-interview after 221g hyderabad - Important

immiprasad

Hi Charan,

Thanks for your reply.

My white slip is accessible at https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B25cFcgArGSqTkZpUTIyYUxJalE/edit?usp=docslist_api

No check box is ticked in my slip.

Did you get any email or phone call to submite your docs ? Please keep me posted on your status which help me to relate to mycase.

Thanks a lot !!

Cheers

Vishwa

Vishwa,

Today i received the same slip with only others cross marked saying Contracts...Not sure what step i need to take .Please do share with me,if you get any information on this.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Hi Charan,

Thanks for your reply.

My white slip is accessible at https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B25cFcgArGSqTkZpUTIyYUxJalE/edit?usp=docslist_api

No check box is ticked in my slip.

Did you get any email or phone call to submite your docs ? Please keep me posted on your status which help me to relate to mycase.

Thanks a lot !!

Cheers

Vishwa

Vishwa,

Today i received the same slip with only others cross marked saying Contracts...Not sure what step i need to take .Please do share with me,if you get any information on this.

Thanks,

Sandeep

• 3 weeks later...

Charan,Today i was my interveiw, i have received the same white slip with others - Contracts,I'm not able to understand what need to submit.Would you please share your thoughts as you faced the similar issue ASAP.

I have applied for in house project for product development.

Sandeep .. Go to your employer and get the genuine client contracts if he is having any, and do some google.. and another option visit vfs office ask them that about your query  (do not submit your docs) until you get confirm that the supporting docs are correct, which your are going to submit. maybe they will help you too...

Charan

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for your supportive response.

Interviewed date : 08 Oct 2014,  Do I need to wait for the email form the consulate or can I submit my docs with 221g white slip (which i shared link on the above post).

My employer has given the cover letter with below body text.

This letter is submitted in support of the 221(g) U.S INA as requested. This is to notify that Charan resident of the republic of India as an “H1-B Non-Immigrant” to continue to serve as a Computer Programmer with ABC Tech company which is subsidiary of CBA Tech (www.cba.com) and its clients such as 123 Bank, 234 Services, 456 Technologies and 678 America (678 is my client).

He is eminently qualified for the preferred position by the virtue of his credentials and he is presently working with CBA tech since a year

He has supplemented his education with actual experience while designing and implementing software applications in several software development companies in India and abroad. Therefore, ABC Tech, and Its clients may utilize his skills depending on requirements.

Attachments:

Client Contract Documents of ABC Tech (Clients: 123 Bank, 234 Services, 456 Technologies and 678 America)

ABC Tech Income Tax returns.(2013, 2012 and 2011)

ABC Tech. Employees list

ABC Tech acquisition documents by CBA Tech.

ABC Tech. Software products documents.

Please give an advice on above points.

Thanks

Charan.

Hi rajul412

For example my employer is A - having 3 clients X, Y, Z..I am placed through my employer in X client I have to work in X client place only. VO checked (I think) X client website, she told me that, that is only consulting staffing farm there is no project for you they will place you in their clients and gave me the white slip. My employer having several in house products and clients and they genuine.

Hope you understand..

Thanks

Charan

Hi Charan,

I have exactly the same case,would you please share your email id to  ************@gmail.com, i have some queries ,please.Thanks.

Archived