Visa cancelled with prejudice 22 cfr 41.122(h)(3)/(4) of INA

Hi, 

I traveled US on Dec 2012 and in POE they informed me that my employer is fraud and given paroled. after my employer revoked case by providing all the evidence DHS office told me that they cannot extend 3 months. in March 2013 I return back to India and in my visa they have stamped like Visa cancelled with prejudice 22 cfr 41.122(h)(3)/(4) of INA and in another section they mentioned like "Application for admission withdrawal".

Can you please suggest me

1. What is this   Visa cancelled with prejudice 22 cfr 41.122(h)(3)/(4) of INA

2. Can able to apply visa again? if yes, how much chances to get? is it more difficult to get visa? 

Please let me know.

• 4 years later...
On 3/13/2014 at 6:14 PM, prashanteb said:

Hi, 

I traveled US on Dec 2012 and in POE they informed me that my employer is fraud and given paroled. after my employer revoked case by providing all the evidence DHS office told me that they cannot extend 3 months. in March 2013 I return back to India and in my visa they have stamped like Visa cancelled with prejudice 22 cfr 41.122(h)(3)/(4) of INA and in another section they mentioned like "Application for admission withdrawal".

Can you please suggest me

1. What is this   Visa cancelled with prejudice 22 cfr 41.122(h)(3)/(4) of INA

2. Can able to apply visa again? if yes, how much chances to get? is it more difficult to get visa? 

Please let me know.

• 7 months later...

You know that you can use a search engine and find out what 22CFR41.122 means. It is the law section about visa revocation. The particular section would likely be 22CFR41.122(e)(3)/(4)

"(3) The alien is notified pursuant to INA 235 by an immigration officer at a port of entry that the alien appears to be inadmissible to the United States, and the alien requests and is granted permission to withdraw the application for admission;

(4) A final order of deportation or removal or a final order granting voluntary departure with an alternate order of deportation or removal is entered against the alien"