Filing multiple H1Bs with two different employers..

harsha413

Even though it is legal, it won't increase your chances.

In fact, it may decrease your chances, because USCIS sends out RFEs and audits for such cases, due to suspicion of foul play, like the employee paying for the H1s, which is illegal.

The best course of action is to commit to ONE employer.

Even though it is legal, it won't increase your chances.

In fact, it may decrease your chances, because USCIS sends out RFEs and audits for such cases, due to suspicion of foul play, like the employee paying for the H1s, which is illegal.

The best course of action is to commit to ONE employer.

Do you have the statement copy pasted on your clipboard ???  

He never said anything about paying for H1B. All he asked was, is it legal ?? 

And if it is not confirmed as facts, don't advocate the same theory again and again, that lottery doesn't increase the chances and don't mislead people.

Harsha,   Please refer to below thread

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/70947-multile-h1-for-h4/

Do you have the statement copy pasted on your clipboard ???  

It is a valid statement.

Multiple H1s do not increase the chances, they decrease the chances, due to RFEs and audits.

The best course of action is to stick to one employer.

Yes last time one of friend got rfe's as he applied with two different employer one as internal employer asking how he got offer with other employer 

And when the employer knows that employee has another offer, he will not respond to that RFE and that H1 will be rejected.

So its always better to go with one employer and avoid trouble.

This is the post from some other forum which clearly states that it is legal and it increase your chances in lottery:

"My H1b visa application was filed from 2 different employers in same year (2006) and one petition (US based Desi consulting) was approved and other one (Indian based top 3 services company) not selected based on lottery system. I have been in US since 2007. Good luck."

This is the post from some other forum which clearly states that it is legal and it increase your chances in lottery:

"My H1b visa application was filed from 2 different employers in same year (2006) and one petition (US based Desi consulting) was approved and other one (Indian based top 3 services company) not selected based on lottery system. I have been in US since 2007. Good luck."

That's legal, but won't increase the chances.  Please go through the forum for more info.

It doesn't show any such thing.

First, "some other forum" is not proof. For all we know, you made this whole thing up.

Second, USCIS has stated that they identify duplicate filings before the lottery. That implies that such duplicate filings are only counted as one.

And when the employer knows that employee has another offer, he will not respond to that RFE and that H1 will be rejected.

So its always better to go with one employer and avoid trouble.

What is the need for USCIS to let Employers know that beneficiary has filed for multiple H1B. Isn't it the privacy violation to tell another one employer about other?  If they have any doubts, whether it is a valid petition or not.. then they should raise an RFE and visit the employer location to check, whether the project they claim, exists or not.. (I have seen many client visits for many of my friends ) but doesn't make sense that RFE will be about  multiple filing... What is their agenda with the RFE...???

I raised a service ticket for one of my cases, and the USCIS said that, I am not the correct person to disclose the information..My lawyer, who prepared the case should contact them.

Based on their reply.. I don't think they will disclose one case's details to other case people... It would be violation of privacy and other confidentiality acts...

Yes, I saw this post too.. but it was way back in 2006...

It doesn't show any such thing.

First, "some other forum" is not proof. For all we know, you made this whole thing up.

Second, USCIS has stated that they identify duplicate filings before the lottery. That implies that such duplicate filings are only counted as one.

How is it duplicate filings, if it from different employers..

Another thing is Ur word is also like some other forum, Why should we believe you?  do you work for USCIS? IF not then please stop self proclaimed theories.

Attorney itself confirmed that no one knows, what happens in Lottery.. Then who are you, to state this as fact?

What is the need for USCIS to let Employers know that beneficiary has filed for multiple H1B. Isn't it the privacy violation to tell another one employer about other?  If they have any doubts, whether it is a valid petition or not.. then they should raise an RFE and visit the employer location to check, whether the project they claim, exists or not.. (I have seen many client visits for many of my friends ) but doesn't make sense that RFE will be about  multiple filing... What is their agenda with the RFE...???

I raised a service ticket for one of my cases, and the USCIS said that, I am not the correct person to disclose the information..My lawyer, who prepared the case should contact them.

Based on their reply.. I don't think they will disclose one case's details to other case people... It would be violation of privacy and other confidentiality acts...

USCIS won't disclose the info about the employers. But might say that "we got two petitions for an employee and we need some info....."

Just think practically, at any given point a person can' work for two employers so obviously USCIS wants to know info about these two employers. Since their is a lot of abuse of H1 program they want to know information like how they hired this person etc....

If both the employments are genuine then both should get approved.

Yes, I saw this post too.. but it was way back in 2006...

Ahh, the plot thickens. Thank you.

It is amazing what some people omit to "prove" something...

The Federal Register document that I have been quoting from is from 2011. And I've stated that lots of times...

The bottom line doesn't change: multiple applications do not increase the chances.

I also got reply from some of very senior immigration attorneys saying: filing multiple petitions will increase your chances.

No, you didn't.

I got a reply from the US President that filing multiple petitions will not increase the chances...

Geez, to what length some people go to try to justify their actions... Even lies about "some very senior attorneys"...

Ahh, the plot thickens. Thank you.

It is amazing what some people omit to "prove" something...

The Federal Register document that I have been quoting from is from 2011. And I've stated that lots of times...

The bottom line doesn't change: multiple applications do not increase the chances.

I am not trying to prove anything.. unlike you.. we are just leaving some things to ambiguity.. when no one knows.. who are you to say that we are doing wrong ??

Archived