H1B visa required - Microbiology

h1b_problem

Hello,

I have 5 years of experience as a Micro biologist and am thinking to file my H1B visa this April 2014. I am looking to find if there are any consultants who could file my H1B? I know it has nothing to do with consultants but all the consultants I found are willing to accept for IT related jobs for which they are sponsoring H1B visa's.

Please let me know if know of any who could file for a medical related H1B visa?

Thank you,

JNN.

Hello,

I have 5 years of experience as a Micro biologist and am thinking to file my H1B visa this April 2014. I am looking to find if there are any consultants who could file my H1B? I know it has nothing to do with consultants but all the consultants I found are willing to accept for IT related jobs for which they are sponsoring H1B visa's.

Please let me know if know of any who could file for a medical related H1B visa?

Thank you,

JNN.

Are you talking about being a medical microbiologist in a hospital? or microbiologist in a pharmaceutical company?

You need to find an employer and there are hardly any consultants in biology field. Also, avoid consultants.

YOU cannot file H1B - only an employer on your behalf.

There are unlikely to be many consulting jobs in this area since consultants in the sciences would be expected to have PhDs and extensive vitas.

You need to find a full time employer. There are many unemployed USCs and LPRs in the area. Your best option is likely to be at a university medical center.

Hello,

Thank you,

JNN.

FORGET CONSULTANCY. FIND REAL FTE.

Hello,

Thank you,

JNN.

Why in the world do you want to go with a consulting company???

This consulting stuff is pretty much an IT phenomenon. In other areas, there are no consulting companies.

Find a REAL employer.

And btw, it is way too late for this year. Applying for a job, getting interviewed, etc., takes a lot of time, certainly more than 3 or 4  weeks. And with the assumption that the quota will fill in the first week of April, you can do the math...

I did get interviews for full time with Pharmaceutical companies but they are asking work visa right away. They are not willing to file in April and  wait till Oct 2014 when I will be eligible to start working. That is why I started looking for consulting companies who could be my employer.

Thank you everyone for your time and responses.

JNN.

Archived