H1B Dropbox Submission - photocopy required for visa type

the1

I am going for H1B stamping in Hyderabad in Feb 2014, India and I am eligible for dropbox. I payed the required fee and submitted for dropbox. I got a dropbox submission letter. It listed documents to be submitted.

In which it says 'Supporting documentation in ORIGINAL and one photocopy required for your visa type'. Can anyone please explain this?  

I am going for H1B stamping in Hyderabad in Feb 2014, India and I am eligible for dropbox. I payed the required fee and submitted for dropbox. I got a dropbox submission letter. It listed documents to be submitted.

In which it says 'Supporting documentation in ORIGINAL and one photocopy required for your visa type'. Can anyone please explain this?  

Submit all listed documents in original. Along with it submit a photocopy of them.

Hello the1,  I am also planning to go to Visa stamping Dropbox in February, can you please provide the documents you submitted (both original and Copy) and also your experience with dropbox.  It will be very helpful to me. Thanks

Archived