EAD Card still not approved

madhur_08

Hi,

I submitted my I-765 on 22nd November and my application status is still in 'Intial Review'. Its been more than 75 days and I am still waiting for my EAD card.

Please let me know how can I expedite the process as I need my card as quickly as possible. Also please tell me how can I apply for the interim EAD card after 90 days.

Thanks you for your help.

Hi,

I submitted my I-765 on 22nd November and my application status is still in 'Intial Review'. Its been more than 75 days and I am still waiting for my EAD card.

Please let me know how can I expedite the process as I need my card as quickly as possible. Also please tell me how can I apply for the interim EAD card after 90 days.

Thanks you for your help.

Contact USCIS and create a service request.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I don't have too much idea about the service request process but I found a link (https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/Case.do) where I guess I can submit the request.

Could you please let me know if I should wait for 90 days or should I raise the request now.

Thank you for your help.

If you have not obtained approval within the current processing time at USCIS service center as posted in their website you can contact USCIS and ask for an update.

Hi,

I have called them up today and have raised a service request. Should I send an email to the service center if I don't get any update from them in next one or two weeks?

Thanks.

I believe you need to wait a month (30 days) to get an update. Only if you do not get one within 30 days you can contact them. This will be their standard reply if you contact them after a week or two. I know it is frustrating but this is how it works.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived