W2 Gross Pay & LCA Wage Rate question- H1B Stamping

Lakshmi238

Hi Friends,

I am started working with Client AAA, from my OPT (Year 2011)  till date.

This is my 1st H1b, started on oct 2012. Aas i am working with Client AAA from OPT and filed H1B through the same client AAA,

My LCA is showing a  wage rate of  minimum 56K and my W2 from 2012, 2013 showing a gross pay of 90+K.

As, i got a few dollars wage raise (just like 4$ to 5$) from my employer on 2012.

My Question is,  do i need to file a new LCA  for wage rate raise,Will this impact my H1B stamping. Please do suggest me.

Your valuble comments or suggessions are most valuble.

Thanks

Hi Friends,

I am started working with Client AAA, from my OPT (Year 2011)  till date.

This is my 1st H1b, started on oct 2012. Aas i am working with Client AAA from OPT and filed H1B through the same client AAA,

My LCA is showing a  wage rate of  minimum 56K and my W2 from 2012, 2013 showing a gross pay of 90+K.

As, i got a few dollars wage raise (just like 4$ to 5$) from my employer on 2012.

My Question is,  do i need to file a new LCA  for wage rate raise,Will this impact my H1B stamping. Please do suggest me.

Your valuble comments or suggessions are most valuble.

Thanks

As long as you are paid equal or more than salary mentioned in LCA you are fine.

You should be good to go as long as Wages in LCA <= Total wages which you see in paycheck..AS per your case its perfect...

Don't need to change the LCA as long as you change the client...

BTW LCA is a minimum Wage that should be paid by a employer for that county...He can always pay more than that but he should  never pay less than LCA

Archived