Successful visa stamping in Calgary JAN 15

MrPraveen

Hi Everyone,

I got lot of information from this site for my visa stamping. Now it is my turn to give information to others.

I had visa interview on JAN 15 in Calgary Canada and it was approved for me. I got the passport on JAN 16 evening from Loomis Location.

Here are the questions asked by Visa Officer

VO-  Will you be working to the same employer after returning to US

Me - Yes

VO-  How long you have been working with your employer

Me - i mentioned the Duration

VO- Do you work at  end client

Me - yes

VO - Who is the client

Me - I told the name of the client

VO- what is your Role and responsibilities

Me - I gave my designation mentioned in my LCA and details

VO - What is your highest education and where did you do?

Me- gave the details

VO- Is your employer paying on time.

Me - Yes

VO checked for my PIMS and said it was up to date.

Then VO said that my visa is approved and i can collect my passport with 3-5 business days.

My status was in Administrative processing on the same day and the next day it changed to Issued. For some people it took more than couple days for the status to be changed to Issued. Nothing to worry you will receive the passport with visa soon.

FYI - If you see your token number on the screen in the consulate and if you find a person already at the same counter just wait until the other person completes his interview and leave the counter. Sometimes Visa officers might find this disturbing if you rush to the counter. Some people might feel tensed and excited . Please make sure your emotions are in control and be confident.

Hi Everyone,

I got lot of information from this site for my visa stamping. Now it is my turn to give information to others.

I had visa interview on JAN 15 in Calgary Canada and it was approved for me. I got the passport on JAN 16 evening from Loomis Location.

Here are the questions asked by Visa Officer

VO-  Will you be working to the same employer after returning to US

Me - Yes

VO-  How long you have been working with your employer

Me - i mentioned the Duration

VO- Do you work at  end client

Me - yes

VO - Who is the client

Me - I told the name of the client

VO- what is your Role and responsibilities

Me - I gave my designation mentioned in my LCA and details

VO - What is your highest education and where did you do?

Me- gave the details

VO- Is your employer paying on time.

Me - Yes

VO checked for my PIMS and said it was up to date.

Then VO said that my visa is approved and i can collect my passport with 3-5 business days.

My status was in Administrative processing on the same day and the next day it changed to Issued. For some people it took more than couple days for the status to be changed to Issued. Nothing to worry you will receive the passport with visa soon.

FYI - If you see your token number on the screen in the consulate and if you find a person already at the same counter just wait until the other person completes his interview and leave the counter. Sometimes Visa officers might find this disturbing if you rush to the counter. Some people might feel tensed and excited . Please make sure your emotions are in control and be confident.

Congrats Praveen!Thx for sharing.

Beebs,

I think it is a waiting game for you now, not sure what is causing this delay. By any chance did you go to Loomis branch and asked for the passport , may be your case did not get updated online but loomis might have your passport. Give it a try, never know anything can happen.

Archived