H1B filing in Master's Cap on ITU university

zorpion

Hi,

I am *** university graduate in Masters in computer science in May 2012.

I am in OPT extension now and i need to file for H1B this time.

I want to know if i can file for H1B in Master's Cap??or do i need to file in regular quota???

My university is accredited now and is non-profit.But i heard that as it was in accredition process at my grad time i cannot file in Master's cap. 

Some people are saying to do in Master's and some are suggesting not too.

Please let me know your suggestions and advices in which i can file for H1B.

thanks

Hi,

I am *** university graduate in Masters in computer science in May 2012.

I am in OPT extension now and i need to file for H1B this time.

I want to know if i can file for H1B in Master's Cap??or do i need to file in regular quota???

My university is accredited now and is non-profit.But i heard that as it was in accredition process at my grad time i cannot file in Master's cap. 

Some people are saying to do in Master's and some are suggesting not too.

Please let me know your suggestions and advices in which i can file for H1B.

thanks

If it was accrd before you graduated then you can use it. But I guess *** is still abusing the F1 program because their are lots of posts about that univ in this forum.

My close friend who graduated from *** in 2012 applied for H1b in Masters quota this year and even got approved and even stamped without queries. Be cool...you are good.

That doesn't mean much.

People get RFEs left and right for these fake degrees.

Even if an H1 got approved, it likely was in error, and USCIS may revoke the H1 retroactively, e.g., when an extension is filed. See all the people who post about using Masters degrees from for-profit institutions...

And *** is known to abuse the CPT rules. They likely have an ICE raid in their future...

The only sensible thing is to not use such degrees from shady institutions at all.

That doesn't mean much.

People get RFEs left and right for these fake degrees.

Even if an H1 got approved, it likely was in error, and USCIS may revoke the H1 retroactively, e.g., when an extension is filed. See all the people who post about using Masters degrees from for-profit institutions...

And *** is known to abuse the CPT rules. They likely have an ICE raid in their future...

The only sensible thing is to not use such degrees from shady institutions at all.

I am not from *** and you might be true as well. I have 3 friends who graduated here and got their h1 approved and got stamped in hyd , vancouver and ottawa recently.  I can tell you this as i saw it. If you want me to tell that they are denied though they got approved and got even stamped i cant tell that as that isnt true. There are many people ( Atleast 20)who got approved  whom i know and stamped ( 3 people i knew) in my circle...

PS: USCIS doesnt approve cases my error. They approve it they meet the requirement.

I am not from *** and you might be true as well. I have 3 friends who graduated here and got their h1 approved and got stamped in hyd , vancouver and ottawa recently.  I can tell you this as i saw it. If you want me to tell that they are denied though they got approved and got even stamped i cant tell that as that isnt true. There are many people ( Atleast 20)who got approved  whom i know and stamped ( 3 people i knew) in my circle...

PS: USCIS doesnt approve cases my error. They approve it they meet the requirement.

Again, what happened to some people is irrelevant.

You don't know the exact details of their cases. You may not know if they used the *** degree for their H1s, for example.

Fact is that people who used degrees from *** and similar institutions got RFEs. There are posts here and elsewhere.

The bottom line is to avoid ALL these shady institutions.

Again, what happened to some people is irrelevant.

You don't know the exact details of their cases. You may not know if they used the *** degree for their H1s, for example.

Fact is that people who used degrees from *** and similar institutions got RFEs. There are posts here and elsewhere.

The bottom line is to avoid ALL these shady institutions.

They are my close friends dude...u just cannot generalize that i don't know about them and i know they used their degree for their H1 masters quota....If you still want to argue...i am not in

They are my close friends dude...u just cannot generalize that i don't know about them and i know they used their degree for their H1 masters quota....If you still want to argue...i am not in

Are you saying you are their lawyer?

You do NOT know the details.

The bottom line: people need to stay away from these fraud universities.

It WILL cause problems. Period.

It is obvious that you don't know anything about their cases, nor about USCIS.

You posted things that are demonstrably wrong. See catx's post.

If you don't know just shut up dude... i did my masters from one for the very prime univ in US. I just wanted to not scare the TS and you guys are freaking him out with your lack of info

Yeah right. You are the one who shows a lack of knowledge.

You are very obviously a shill for that fraud.

Do you even know that it is accredited now?  I am not sure when but it was accredited from 2013 . You thread is way back in 2011. If you guys don't want to use it just DONT. It doesnt make any difference for me nor doing any favor for me not using it.  I knew friends who got H1 approved and stamped and i just didn't want to freak out the TS.  

my GC is in process and near to getting EAD with h1 extns also approved. I dont even care even if USCIS revoke degrees from ***. I just tried to tell what i knew....Call that univ shitty or just black list it damn it i dont give a damn...My intent is to just tell just because u have degree from *** your h1 will not be rejected .

Do you even know that it is accredited now?

And? They are still violating the law by abusing CPT.

A raid by ICE is likely coming eventually.

This is still a shady institution. People need to stay away from such frauds if they want to have a career in the US.

Somebody like you shilling for this fraud doesn't change that.

Do you even know that it is accredited now?

I know that, but it still abusing CPT program and I am sure this univ is under ICE radar.

.My intent is to just tell just because u have degree from *** your h1 will not be rejected .

No you cannot use that degree, bcos its private. For H1 your univ has to be public, not private

Archived