H1b extension---no client letter--Got RFE---please help

vkc2777

I have approved I140 and  I94 was valid till august and  I have filed for my h1b extension in august at California SC and received the RFE.

I could  not submit the client letter at the time of filing as it is not client policy to provide a letter.Hence submitted the SOW showing purchase order #,SOW effective,expiration dates, signed by both end client and supplier,and parts of MSA as an alternative.
But I received the RFE and I am trying my best to somehow convince the manager and get the client letter.
Incase I could not get the client letter what documents do i need to submit

Please help

I have approved I140 and  I94 was valid till august and  I have filed for my h1b extension in august at California SC and received the RFE.

I could  not submit the client letter at the time of filing as it is not client policy to provide a letter.Hence submitted the SOW showing purchase order #,SOW effective,expiration dates, signed by both end client and supplier,and parts of MSA as an alternative.
But I received the RFE and I am trying my best to somehow convince the manager and get the client letter.
Incase I could not get the client letter what documents do i need to submit

Please help

Try getting an email from client mentioning that they do not issue client letter and submit the same. Importantly RFEs should be handled by your employer's attorney and not you.

Provide proofs that you work for client along with letter that client can not provide a supporting document. examples : pictures of you in or in fornt of cleint's office (this may not be allowed in some places). If it is not restricted, then copy of your badge, your name on company directory listing web page etc. Also get the letter from supplier about your job responsibilities etc. 

• 2 weeks later...

my 7th year H1b extension got denied today, I don't know the reason for denial yet. employer got RFE twice and uscis is not satisfied with the answer I guess.

please let me know my options to continue work in usa.

H1 extension is filed based on the pending labor for 365 days

I have filed labor with another company which will receive decision by next month hopefully, will that help in this case.

my 7th year H1b extension got denied today, I don't know the reason for denial yet. employer got RFE twice and uscis is not satisfied with the answer I guess.

please let me know my options to continue work in usa.

H1 extension is filed based on the pending labor for 365 days

I have filed labor with another company which will receive decision by next month hopefully, will that help in this case.

Why did you got TWO RFE's??

Archived