H1b and H4 Visa Stamping - Drop box

gcchecke

Hello ,

I am planning to use IWP (Drop Box) option for my H1 and my wife's H4 visa and i meet all the requirements for the process. I have only one question though, My wife does not have  Previous H4 I-797A copy as last time she had stamping it's her first time stamping for H4 visa in India. During the renewal of my H1 visa after she came to US, she did get H4 797 form. Does it require to have previous H4 I-797A  Copy to be eligible for my wife for IWP (Drop box)?

Thanks

Hello ,

I am planning to use IWP (Drop Box) option for my H1 and my wife's H4 visa and i meet all the requirements for the process. I have only one question though, My wife does not have  Previous H4 I-797A copy as last time she had stamping it's her first time stamping for H4 visa in India. During the renewal of my H1 visa after she came to US, she did get H4 797 form. Does it require to have previous H4 I-797A  Copy to be eligible for my wife for IWP (Drop box)?

Thanks

You guys are fine.

• 2 months later...

I am in the similar situation. Me and my wife are eligible for drop box in india.

I have the drop box confirmation letter ready as well.

My question is whether I need to carry 2 sets of documents or one copy is good enough, because I have 2 DS160 confirmations and one appointment.

Please explain or point me to a link with similar experience.

Thank you so much in advance.

I am in the similar situation. Me and my wife are eligible for drop box in india.

I have the drop box confirmation letter ready as well.

My question is whether I need to carry 2 sets of documents or one copy is good enough, because I have 2 DS160 confirmations and one appointment.

Please explain or point me to a link with similar experience.

Thank you so much in advance.

Carry 2 sets. If asked enclose them with application.

Archived