Folks, EVVC (Employer - Vendor - Vendor - Client) Model... Any inputs, please

nani_ketr

Hello All,

I have the EVVC (Employer - Vendor - Vendor - Client) Model and I got visa for one year, valid till Oct 2014. This is my first extension (which I got only for an year) and this is my first time stamping.. I know, lot of issues...

Usually in interview what sort of  question's will come for  this type of model....

And what if they ask the employee-employer relation ship connection, how should I have to answer the questions

What are all the questions they ask for this type of model relationship....

Please provide your/or known past experience questions, folks..

Thanks

Nani

Usually in interview what sort of  question's will come for  this type of model....

And what if they ask the employee-employer relation ship connection, how should I have to answer the questions

What are all the questions they ask for this type of model relationship....

You can except ANY question, it all depends on your petition documents. Just be truthful.

If you are in US, try avoid travel plans when working in EVVC model. Instead, look for a EC model or for a full time job.

If you MUST go for visa stamping, carry all supporting docs for your case - Client letter, Vendor letters, LCA, W2s, paystubs etc etc and hope for best...You can be asked Q's about your employer, your emoployer's control on you, job responsibilities etc..

Archived