Anyone applied recently for Canada Visa

SNNY

Guys,

Does anyone applied recently for Canada Visa....

I am seeing this message on the Upload Documents page...

**Due to technical difficulties, the "View Documents" button may not be available. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience.     

Please let me know if you are seeing this message also.

Thanks

SNNY                      

Guys,

Does anyone applied recently for Canada Visa....

I am seeing this message on the Upload Documents page...

**Due to technical difficulties, the "View Documents" button may not be available. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience.     

Please let me know if you are seeing this message also.

Thanks

SNNY                      

If you have all the Documents ready...Please post it to LA Canadian Consulate...with return envelope(Containing your passport). make sure you have tracking for both enabled.

Checkpoints where You can track the Stamping:

1. Once the packet is reached you will have it signed by receiver.

2. Wait 2 weeks and Check with your bank if the cashiers check which has been written to the consulate has been cleared.

3. Then start tracking the return enveloper which has been already sent with the initial documents.

This whole process should take 21 days...from Packet reached(Consulate) to PP reached to your address

If you have all the Documents ready...Please post it to LA Canadian Consulate...with return envelope(Containing your passport). make sure you have tracking for both enabled.

Checkpoints where You can track the Stamping:

1. Once the packet is reached you will have it signed by receiver.

2. Wait 2 weeks and Check with your bank if the cashiers check which has been written to the consulate has been cleared.

3. Then start tracking the return enveloper which has been already sent with the initial documents.

This whole process should take 21 days...from Packet reached(Consulate) to PP reached to your address

Can i apply to LA embassy even if i live in New York ?

Hi

When I try to upload filled IMM5257 doc(Main application), it says 

• We are unable to validate your document at this time, please retry later.

Anybody else  facing this issue? .. I am not able to submit my online application because of this..what is the procedure?.. I downloaded the doc, filled it in pdf, choose file-> upload, and it gives error.

I am not sending in mail because I am not comfortable without having my passport for a month.. I may need to travel to India meanwhile.

Thanks,

Sri

Archived