I-94 wrong data of birth

sgeovar

Hi

I've just received the H1B extension approval ( premiem) and got the I-94, but my date of birth has been entered wrongly. (ie) date and month got interchanged. This is my third extension. I didn't face this problem on my earlier extensions.

Please advise the options ? How long would USCIS would take to correct it ?

Since it was a premium case, if your counsel advises the USCIS of the error and the file reflects the correct birth date, an amended approval notice should be dispatched in a matter of a few days or so.

Hi

My status changed from "Decision" to "Acceptance" today with the following words.

"On October 25, 2013, an amended notice on this case was mailed describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on the notice.". 

What does it mean ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

My status changed from "Decision" to "Acceptance" today with the following words.

"On October 25, 2013, an amended notice on this case was mailed describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on the notice.". 

What does it mean ?

This means you will receive another ammended approval notice with the correct date of brith. Hope you might have got it my now ?

Archived