h1b stamping

latha121

Hi all,

My h1b petition is approved in cap count 2012 on march 8 2013. It is valid up to Dec 2013.Iam a uk citizen

living in India from past 4yrs(basically iam an Indian got citizenship in uk).I have attended my visa interview in London consulate there i got 221g white form and asked to submit the below docsDear Mr. Maddipati,

At this time we need further information from you or your petitioner in order to proceed with your visa application. 

Documents that are requested:

-       Petitioner’s letter to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

-       Petitioner’s Corporate Tax Returns Form 1120 (all pages) for 2012.

-       Summary of Petitioner’s W2 Tax returns for 2012.

-       Full list of H1B employees, place of work, salary, start/end date.

-       Detailed description of the work you will be undertaking, where and for whom.

You may scan and email the documents to this email address. 

But my employer is not sure to provide the  3rd and 4th documents.so what i have to do know.Can i transfer it to another employer orwhat?please help me

regards

latha

Hi all,

My h1b petition is approved in cap count 2012 on march 8 2013. It is valid up to Dec 2013.Iam a uk citizen

living in India from past 4yrs(basically iam an Indian got citizenship in uk).I have attended my visa interview in London consulate there i got 221g white form and asked to submit the below docsDear Mr. Maddipati,

At this time we need further information from you or your petitioner in order to proceed with your visa application. 

-       Petitioner’s letter to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

-       Detailed description of the work you will be undertaking, where and for whom.

But my employer is not sure to provide the  3rd and 4th documents.so what i have to do know.Can i transfer it to another employer orwhat?please help me

regards

latha

If your employer refuses to give these documents most likely your H1B visa application would be denied. Start looking for a new employer and get the employer file a cap exempt H1B petition and upon approval get a H1B visa stamped in your passport and travel to US. 

Hi all,

My h1b petition is approved in cap count 2012 on march 8 2013. It is valid up to Dec 2015.Iam a uk citizen

regards

latha

Latha,

I-129 along with letter sent to USCIS ( Your employer should give you this)

Company Tax returns ( again given by E)

ADP or payroll can give this to your Employer

This is the list given by your employer which will have info job location, salary, when started, job designation 

This is the client letter...

Hope this helps

Archived