DS160-Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf

abhishek2727

Thank you guys. I updated my DS160, but I am in different situation now.

After submitting my form when I checked for the dates in Toronto, it is showing next date available in 69 days. I am traveling to India in November and can not go to Toronto. I am not considering Vancouver, although it's showing next available date in 1 day(s), due to flight from Chicago, hassle with two small kids and also it will be expensive.

Now I am planning to go to Mumbai and wondering if I can use my existing DS-160?

If I create new DS 160 for Mumbai, then what happens to my currently submitted DS160? Is there a way to cancel or update the current one for Mumbai?

Thank you,

Abhishek

Thank you guys. I updated my DS160, but I am in different situation now.

After submitting my form when I checked for the dates in Toronto, it is showing next date available in 69 days. I am traveling to India in November and can not go to Toronto. I am not considering Vancouver, although it's showing next available date in 1 day(s), due to flight from Chicago, hassle with two small kids and also it will be expensive.

Now I am planning to go to Mumbai and wondering if I can use my existing DS-160?

If I create new DS 160 for Mumbai, then what happens to my currently submitted DS160? Is there a way to cancel or update the current one for Mumbai?

Thank you,

Abhishek

You can not cancel one. Can't you use the old one to book an appointment in Mumbai? If not, then fill a new one.

Archived