I485 & I130 Interview Date Set But Still No Word On EAD

mihirdave83

Good evening,

I just got an email notification from USCIS website as follows:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC1391315514

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Testing and Interview

On August 13, 2013, we mailed you an appointment notice for an interview for September 18, 2013. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

If your case status indicates that you are currently in this step, you have either been scheduled for an interview or are in line to be scheduled for an interview. The amount of time your application will remain in this step will vary by office and is largely determined by the number of cases ahead of yours. The interview notice will have specifics about time, location and anything you will need to bring to your interview. If your application remains pending beyond our normal processing times (as shown below) please contact our national customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Please note that not every application/applicant will require an interview.  In some instances, an interview is required by regulation and others an interview is requested because USCIS has determined that this is the most efficient means to determine eligibility. For a naturalization application the interview will include your taking the required English and/or Civics tests (unless exempt or waived).

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

However I still have no word on my EAD and teh status online still says "initial review". Any idea if anyone else in the same boat as me and still waiting for an EAD?

Thanks

Mihir

Good evening,

I just got an email notification from USCIS website as follows:

Receipt Number: MSC1391315514

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Testing and Interview

On August 13, 2013, we mailed you an appointment notice for an interview for September 18, 2013. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

If your case status indicates that you are currently in this step, you have either been scheduled for an interview or are in line to be scheduled for an interview. The amount of time your application will remain in this step will vary by office and is largely determined by the number of cases ahead of yours. The interview notice will have specifics about time, location and anything you will need to bring to your interview. If your application remains pending beyond our normal processing times (as shown below) please contact our national customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Please note that not every application/applicant will require an interview.  In some instances, an interview is required by regulation and others an interview is requested because USCIS has determined that this is the most efficient means to determine eligibility. For a naturalization application the interview will include your taking the required English and/or Civics tests (unless exempt or waived).

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

Sincerely,

However I still have no word on my EAD and teh status online still says "initial review". Any idea if anyone else in the same boat as me and still waiting for an EAD?

Thanks

Mihir

Hi,

Can you please tell when you applied for I 485 and I 131?

Hello Belle,

I recieved two emails back to back as below in that order

Receipt Number: MSCXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I131 , APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On August 14, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State.  For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Sincerely,

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Receipt Number: MSCXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On August 14, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State.  For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Sincerely,

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can anyone tell me when can I officially start working? DO I have to wait until the card is mailed physically? And if so, how long after these notifications that I will recieve the card in mail.

Thanks

MD

Archived