F2 visa on second Masters

PS2

I have completed my Masters in Computer Science and my OPT expired on June 2013. I worked till June. I got admission and transferred to another university for MBA. My first semester starts in Sept.

I recently got married in India and planning to get her on F2. I have a Job offer and can work on CPT. I am not interested in taking this offer unless it is helpful for my wife's F2.

what are the chances of getting F2 and on what factors the F2 visa depend?

Taking this job offer and CPT will help my wife's F2? 

Showing my last pay stubs and my last year W2 will help her in getting visa?

what is the best way to show that she will go back after a few months visit?

I have completed my Masters in Computer Science and my OPT expired on June 2013. I worked till June. I got admission and transferred to another university for MBA. My first semester starts in Sept.

I recently got married in India and planning to get her on F2. I have a Job offer and can work on CPT. I am not interested in taking this offer unless it is helpful for my wife's F2.

what are the chances of getting F2 and on what factors the F2 visa depend?

Taking this job offer and CPT will help my wife's F2? 

Showing my last pay stubs and my last year W2 will help her in getting visa?

what is the best way to show that she will go back after a few months visit?

Don't know much about F2. But coming to your F1, you didn't even started your MBA and you have already thinking about working in CPT. If you take this offer, then you will be in trouble.

I recently got married in India and planning to get her on F2. I have a Job offer and can work on CPT.

In other words, you want to abuse the F1.

Forget CPT. That's dead. No real university would give out CPT to somebody who just signed up, anyway. Looks like that institution is shady.

Concentrate on your studies.

In other words, you want to abuse the F1.

Forget CPT. That's dead. No real university would give out CPT to somebody who just signed up, anyway. Looks like that institution is shady.

Concentrate on your studies.

I have few other questions:

• What are the chances of getting F2 and on what factors the F2 visa depend?

• Showing my last pay stubs and my last year W2 will help her in getting visa?

• What is the best way to show that she will go back after a few months visit?

Some one answer this questions please ..

• What are the chances of getting F2 and on what factors the F2 visa depend?

• Showing my last pay stubs and my last year W2 will help her in getting visa?

• What is the best way to show that she will go back after a few months visit?

Archived