EB-2 Visa eligibility

iminquiry

Hi,

I am an MCA having 10+years of experience. 

One of the consultants in Delhi is suggesting me to go for EB2 visa. He said it is for US govt and semi govt jobs. Also that the job is assured before visa process is completed. And that I will be able to apply for green card after 1 year. He is charging a good amount for this. I have never been to US before.

It looks too simple to believe. 

Can you please tell me if it is possible to get EB2 from India.

Thanks

What do you mean by that?? H1 and GC processing fee, if that's true then he is FAKE employer. Paying any type of immigration fee is illegal.

It is his fee(around $4500) + $580(embassy charges at the time file is sent to US) +$1070(adjustment of status charges). He is not an employer. He said they are a law firm registered in US.

He will file EB2(NIW) for me. He said that I am eligible for it because:

1. I have master degree. (BSc+MCA- 3+3 years).

2. I have more than 10 years of work experience.

3. I command a good salary.

What I want to know is:

1. Is it possible for me to file EB2-NIW from India.

2. Is it possible to get EB2-NIW in 6-8 months.

Thanks,

Vinit

It is his fee(around $4500) + $580(embassy charges at the time file is sent to US) +$1070(adjustment of status charges). He is not an employer. He said they are a law firm registered in US.

What I want to know is:

Thanks,

Vinit

I am not sure about NIW. But I have seen 100's cases in this forum who have more work exp than you, and still filing their GC under EB2 but not under EB2-NIW. I am not sure how this works in your case.

Please be prepared to get RFE for your educational qualifications. USCIS doesn't recognize 3 yrs bachelor's degree.

Also, you are trusting an "employer" which calls themselves a "law firm" and paying them money to hire you to send you to a new place you have never been.

Do you see the scam in this ?

People in US are not able to apply for NIW when their educational qualifications are better and may have more experience than you. 

Nothing against you, but if you have extra money to waste, try it.

What I want to know is:

Thanks,

ViniI

I do not think you will qualify for a NIW based on your qualification. Even, if you qualify (no possibility) you might not get a GC that quickly.

What I want to know is:

Thanks,

Vinit

That will NOT work.

You don't qualify for an NIW.

For NIW (National Interest Waiver), your work would have to be in the national interest of the US.

Work experience or good salary are irrelevant for that.

This is obviously a fraud. Stay away from them.

OK..this is definitely sure shot a very SHADY employer. Do not believe in this and if possible report it to DOL. We need to close their shops.

What do they mean by job is assured..that sentence is itself calls for Fraud.

I guessed it. But when he said NIW, I doesn't have enough knowledge on this area so I didn't said anything. Bcos I saw ppl with more than 10yrs of exp and waiting for GC under EB3 category.

Archived