Visa approved??? Ottawa

vvs123

Hi Guys,

I had my stamping interview in Ottawa on Monday the 22nd of July. The VO said that the PIMS system was down. He said something about waiting till the EOD to hear from them and gave me a white slip with instructions on how to collect the passport from LOOMIS. They did not email me anything yet. I have been checking the status at the CEAC website and it says Admin Processing. So is my Visa approved or not?

Unfortunately I was way too nervous at the end of the interview to understand what he was saying, and I wasn't going to ask him more questions lest he change his mind and hand me the dreaded 221G.

I will post my experience once I get a clear understanding of where my Visa stands. Thanks in advance people!

Hi Guys,

I had my stamping interview in Ottawa on Monday the 22nd of July. The VO said that the PIMS system was down. He said something about waiting till the EOD to hear from them and gave me a white slip with instructions on how to collect the passport from LOOMIS. They did not email me anything yet. I have been checking the status at the CEAC website and it says Admin Processing. So is my Visa approved or not?

Unfortunately I was way too nervous at the end of the interview to understand what he was saying, and I wasn't going to ask him more questions lest he change his mind and hand me the dreaded 221G.

I will post my experience once I get a clear understanding of where my Visa stands. Thanks in advance people!

when VO said about PIMS means it should not be any problem. The status in CEAC website shows admin processing for everyone before it says issued. Keep checking in the CEAC website. Hopefully tomorrow evening you can see it as issued.

you can still call LOOMIS  and gave them the reference id ( from visa appointment page) or passport details

you can check below link 

http://loomisexpress.com/ca/wfTracking.aspx?Reference=<<your Reference ID>>

e.g.

So i got approved on July 18 in Ottawa and still waiting for my passport...its been 4 business days and neither CEAC or Loomis or CSC showing anything..i tried calling their call center multiple times and they keep saying it takes 3-5 business days....

I m getting impatient since i m staying in hotel and not sure what going to happen next....

Hi Guys,

Hi WS123,

I'm in the same boat as you are.

Please update if you hear anything.

Thank you.

Thanks to all the people who replied with advise. I still haven't heard anything back yet however.

@Raj:  Are you kidding me? You've been waiting for almost a week after approval? KKINUSCAN had his 221G cleared in 2 weeks. 

@Krishna: YOU interviewed on Monday?

Thanks to all the people who replied with advise. I still haven't heard anything back yet however.

@Raj:  Are you kidding me? You've been waiting for almost a week after approval? KKINUSCAN had his 221G cleared in 2 weeks. 

@WS123: Yes , It was on Monday. We might have seen each other at the embassy.

Thank you all.

@WS123: Yes , It was on Monday. We might have seen each other at the embassy.

Thank you all.

I was in at 7AM and the first to be interviewed that day. I guess we will know tomorrow. I read another guy on this forum who interviewed on a Monday and received his first status change on Thursday and picked up his Passport on Friday here in Ottawa. My fingers are crossed and I hope we should be that lucky. What is bugging me is Raj's situation. I  can't imagine staying here in Canada for that long.

Please let us know if you hear anything as well. Thanks.

did you got any update? sorry..whats KKINUSCAN?

I was in at 7AM and the first to be interviewed that day. I guess we will know tomorrow. I read another guy on this forum who interviewed on a Monday and received his first status change on Thursday and picked up his Passport on Friday here in Ottawa. My fingers are crossed and I hope we should be that lucky. What is bugging me is Raj's situation. I  can't imagine staying here in Canada for that long.

Please let us know if you hear anything as well. Thanks.

@WS123: Mine was at 10.30 AM. I hope we should be that lucky too.

No change in the status of my case.

My " Status Updated date" is currently showing today's date.

@WS123: Mine was at 10.30 AM. I hope we should be that lucky too.

No change in the status of my case.

My " Status Updated date" is currently showing today's date.

Yeah, so it means your status changed to 'READY' and back and you just didn't see it then. I am hoping this is evidence of the processing moving along. Check out the following thread:

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/50627-confusion-on-status-shown-in-ceacstategov/?hl=%2Bstatus+%2Bconfusion

I don't know how may more times I can eat at that mall near the Embassy. 

on loomis website you can track your passport by Reference Number  ( reference id from visa  appointment page) 

While my status is 'ISSUED' I am still not finding a record using my reference ID on the LOOMIS Tracker. I am pretty sure they haven't handed over the passports to LOOMIS yet. 

@Raj, login here to  check your waybill number:  https://usvisa-info.com/en-ca/selfservice/ss_country_welcome  (I am not sure the forum will approve the link)

You should also be able to find the address on the white paper they gave you at the interview along with instructions.

@VVS123: Mine too. Changed to 'ISSUED'. There is no Waybill# info

Thanks you all

Yeah, unfortunately it looks like we're stuck in Canada for the weekend. I have an important meeting on Monday I will probably have to miss, my boss won't be happy. I also got a 'Visa Issued' email from the consulate.

Archived