DS 160 validity for H1B stamping

xoom.5555

Hi, I am currently on L1B visa in USA. My H1B visa got approved in year 2013 quota. I am going back to India on Aug 1st week as my project got completed. I have scheduled my visa stamping in Hyderabad, India on Sep 5th. So for this I have filled up DS 160 on July 2nd week. My question is, will the DS160 be valid till my visa stamping date? or will the DS160 get expired after 30 days? If it will expire within 30-50 days, what am I supposed to do? Kindly let me know.

Hi, I am currently on L1B visa in USA. My H1B visa got approved in year 2013 quota. I am going back to India on Aug 1st week as my project got completed. I have scheduled my visa stamping in Hyderabad, India on Sep 5th. So for this I have filled up DS 160 on July 2nd week. My question is, will the DS160 be valid till my visa stamping date? or will the DS160 get expired after 30 days? If it will expire within 30-50 days, what am I supposed to do? Kindly let me know.

Have you just filled and not submitted it?

If you do not plan to complete your application within the next 30 days, download your application to your computer by clicking the “Save” button at the bottom of the last completed page. Follow the instructions. When you are ready to complete your application, select “Upload an Application”. NOTE: Only download your application to a computer that cannot be accessed by anyone who does not have your permission to see or record your personal data. If you download your application a shared or public computer, such as a computer in a cyber café or library, your personal information may be able to be accessed by other users. 

Note: Electronically submitting your DS-160 online application is the FIRST STEP in the visa application process. The next step is to review the internet page of the embassy or consulate where you plan to apply for your visa. Most visa applicants will need to schedule a visa interview, though some applicants may qualify for visa renewal. The embassy or consulate information may include specific local instructions about scheduling interviews, submitting your visa application, and other frequently asked questions

Archived