Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

AP - filing address -where to file - 2013

Recommended Posts

i am filing the AP by myself..

i couldnt find the addresss where i should be sending the docs over to..

also,how can i find out the service center that applies to me.

i remember, my attorney filed this at Texas service center last year.

i tried looking at the forms and could only see a phoenix address.

but not sure how my attorney was able send it to texas service center always

my pd- eb2 - mar 2009

Share this post

Link to post

This is my personal opinion - We are not immigration experts. And Immigration matters are pretty complicated. So let the professionals handle it. Its safe.


Approach an Attorney to file for AP. You think you might save money by not going to the Attorney...but if things get complicated, you lose both time and money later on to repair your work.

Share this post

Link to post

If you can't navigate the USCIS web site and form instructions, then it might be easier for you to use an attorney.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this