Anyone Applied Canada Visitor Visa at NYC around March 15 th and got their passport back

Sreeni : March 12th : received

Winsome7 : March 13th : tracking updated..

Prasanthpola25: March 14th : still waiting

alouisville9629 : March 14th : received confirmation

F12H1Bcanada : March 15th : waiting

Ranjithnelanti : March 18th : waiting

sbh012: March 18th : waiting

Vijay14 : March 14th : Waiting

Sreeni : March 12th : received

Winsome7 : March 13th : received

Rajeshkunala :March 13th : received

Vijay14 : March 14th : Waiting

Prasanthpola25: March 14th : waiting

alouisville9629 : March 14th : received confirmation

F12H1Bcanada : March 15th : received confirmation

Ranjithnelanti : March 18th : waiting

sbh012: March 18th : waiting

HI friends,

I went to NY consulate today to withdraw my Wife's (dependent) application. Luckily she got approved and I requested to review my application being the primary. By god's grace, they reviewed and approved. We got our Visa till 2019 (multiple) as my PP expires in 2019....

They just started processing mar 18th applications (in-person)......i applied on mar 18th (in -person)

If possible, make an in-person appointment and if its before mar 18th, i am pretty sure, you might receive your passport (with Visa)......

All the best folks......!!!!

Hi guys,

I applied in person on 15th March in NYC and still awaiting my passport.

Unfortunately i lost my tracking number and no clue what's going on with my application.

Stresfull thing is my license is expiring on May 16th and i really hope DMV is flexible with the fact that i do not have my passport..;-(

I am going to DMV tomorrow to give it a shot. If they don't then i will have to make a trip to NYC to withdraw my application.

What is the procedure to check the application status at consulate. Do they let us in just to verify the status ?

Please help guys.

Cheers,

C

Archived