Visitor visa statements for 1 bank or multiple

new2h1

Hi All,

I am planning to invite my brother to USA on visitor visa. I am on h1b here.

I wanted to know if i have to send him bank statements of all the accounts (checking/savings) in all the bank or can i just send the one that has good balance in it?

also in I-134 do i put the balance of one bank's savings balance which i am planning to him or total of all?

Please, let me know.

Hi All,

I am planning to invite my brother to USA on visitor visa. I am on h1b here.

I wanted to know if i have to send him bank statements of all the accounts (checking/savings) in all the bank or can i just send the one that has good balance in it?

also in I-134 do i put the balance of one bank's savings balance which i am planning to him or total of all?

Please, let me know.

why are you sending your bank stamts for his visiting visa??

Is he not working?? He doesn't have enough money for the trip??

Guest Noah Lotte

the VOs could care less how much money YOU have in the bank.....why is this? Simple. Who is applying for the visa? You or your brother? Your brother. Offering to pay for his trip, etc, might be a nice thing to do, but no one can compel you to do so, nor would possession of money in the bank by you preclude your brother from taking up unauthorized employment in the US, nor would your bank account force your brother to depart the US after visiting....your money, house, job, etc, plays NO role whatsoever in the visa adjudication process....none....zero....zilch...nada.

I am still puzzled why so many people believe otherwise.

Archived