april 22 visa approved guys...any updates on passport pickup

divs27

I had interview on 23rd april at 10 AM. VO told me “our system is little slow and I’m not able to see your details. So far all documents look good to me. But I cannot give you my word of approval unless my system shows me your details.” He took my passport and photograph and gave me one form with the instructions on how to get the passport back from Loomis. Online status is not showing me anything yet. No status column! I hope everything works oki for me.

Does anyone face the same problem on same or near date?

Hi

My appointment was scheduled for 23rd april at 10AM. I reached there at 9:30 AM and clear security check and all without any issue. I was accompanied by my 20 month old Kid (US born).

First I went to window no #1. Lady sitting there was not able to find me in her printout of scheduled interview. So I gave her my copy of interview date confirmation. She verified it and gave me token number.

Then on another counter I gave my figure prints.

After that VO call me for interview on counter#3.

Interview went oki. He asked me pretty common questions about my employer and client.I was having all the documents but I was not carrying client letter as my client doesn’t provide one. He was not happy with that fact.

But at the end he told me that everything looks okay to me but our system is running slow and I’m not able to see your details. Wait at least till Thursday to check your status. If I have any query or need further information I will send you email. He kept my passport and photo with him and handed over one white paper to me having steps stating how to track passport status and Loomis details.

I am checking on the link for online status, but it is not showing me anything yet. No status column! I hope everything works oki for me.

Hi Bids23...Its not even showing me any status. Its just showing my passport details and all. But no information on status. I also call helpdesk number but the lady was very rude and just kept saying wait for 5 business days. or sometimes more than that.

When was your interview date & time?

Archived