N400 QUESTIONS - NEED HELP

pb100us

Hi I am in the process of filing the N400 applications and stuck in multiple places. Your help is greatly appreciated.

PART10-16

I have 2 speeding tickets from PA and one for a right-turn on NJ. Except for the latest one in PA, I forgot all the details. The PA driving history shows only one record. Should I just mention the one I have and leave the rest?

PART6-B

I worked as consultant in the past. So, I did not physically work at the employers location. I was working at various locations. Should I just use the employers address and not worry about the client locations?

PART1-D

Name change for spouse. I want to consider change her last name and splitting her long given name into first and middle name? Is it advisable to do it or will it delay the processing?

Thank you for your help

You need to list all speeding tickets. Just add a note saying that you couldn't get any information about them from the authorities.

A name change during naturalization is the easiest way to do a name change. In most jurisdictions, it will not cause a delay. Essentially, for a court handles a name change. For name changes during naturalization, the naturalization ceremony doubles as a court session, presided by a judge. Most natz ceremonies are that way already.

Archived