After stamping in Canada, can directly fly to India??

Aarav27

Hi guys,

I've my visa appointment scheduled at Calgary on April 9th next month. So after stamping, is that possible someone can directly fly to India from there and then India to USA?

What are the things regarding immigration I have to take care of, if I plan to do that?

And is it safe to do so?

Appreciate your suggestions !!!

Thanks

Hi Sharma27,

This question is not relevant to this topic. I have a question about your Canadian visitor visa post. Did you get your passport back from CIC in ny?

I submitted the application online on Feb 19th.

Was requested to send the passport on March 18th. Sent it the same day and it reached 20th morning to the NY canadian consulate.

It has been a week and havent got any response.

My concern: I am flying out to toronto next tuesday (april 2nd). Interview is on april 3rd morning,

What are the chances that I will get my passport by next tuesday?

Hi Sharma27,

This question is not relevant to this topic. I have a question about your Canadian visitor visa post. Did you get your passport back from CIC in ny?

I submitted the application online on Feb 19th.

Was requested to send the passport on March 18th. Sent it the same day and it reached 20th morning to the NY canadian consulate.

It has been a week and havent got any response.

My concern: I am flying out to toronto next tuesday (april 2nd). Interview is on april 3rd morning,

What are the chances that I will get my passport by next tuesday?

Rational1: Which topic is not relevant ...? I think you are posting at wrong place. :)

Archived