My status changed to "ISSUED" need clarifications on it.

H1UKUser

My previous status was "Under administrative processing"

Now currently it changed to :

U.S. Department of State

NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Issued

Your visa is in final processing. If you have not received it in more than 10 working days, please see the webpage for contact information of the embassy or consulate where you submitted your application.

What does this mean exactly ?? can any one please give me a clear clarifications on this ?? is my visa been pasted to my passport now ?

Hi All,

Yes i received my passport next with visa stamped on it : )

Feb 20 attended interview at Hyd consulate

Issued 221(g) and said case needs additional administrative processing.

March 15 received an Email from consulate to submit the passport.

March 18 received my visa

March 20th I picked up the passport from consulate.

Please let me know if you need additional details.

• 5 years later...

Hi,

Need help understanding the situation. I had my h1b visa interview on 8 Mar. I was issued 221g White slip. On 13th Mar when i checked the status using my 221g#, it showed and still shows 'ISSUED'. But when i check with my application ID(DS160#), it shows,last updated=7 Mar, status= 'APPLICATION RECEIVED'. I Sent the consulate an email regarding this and they asked me come to the consulate for fingerprints and Interview on Apr18. Can anyone explain whats going on

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2018 at 2:34 PM, Falcon16 said:

Hi,

Need help understanding the situation. I had my h1b visa interview on 8 Mar. I was issued 221g White slip. On 13th Mar when i checked the status using my 221g#, it showed and still shows 'ISSUED'. But when i check with my application ID(DS160#), it shows,last updated=7 Mar, status= 'APPLICATION RECEIVED'. I Sent the consulate an email regarding this and they asked me come to the consulate for fingerprints and Interview on Apr18. Can anyone explain whats going on

hi,

I am in the same situation. Can you please state the outcome of this issue? Like why there were 2 status, was your visa finally approved and what happened in interview?

Thanks

• 7 months later...

hi,

m in the same boat too. received 221g with blue slip and case number on it and returned my passport.

online tracking with DS 160 it says "Administrative Processing" while with case number it says "ISSUED".

It was so confusing, contacted consulate office and told me to drop a mail to ustraveldocs.com.

Still no update...

Any help would be appreciated.

Archived