Got a 221g yellow slip at Torronto, CA on March 18th 2013

kb.usa99

Recived a 221g yellow today. The VO officer asked nothing about my current job but had a lot of questions regarding my masters and asked me what did i major in, and if i have done some reserach during my education. He also asked me if i got transfered from one university to other and I said yes.

He issued me a 221g and said some admin processing needs to be done and gave back my passport.

Is any one on the same boat? Does any one know how long it takes to complete the admin processing?

Recived a 221g yellow today. The VO officer asked nothing about my current job but had a lot of questions regarding my masters and asked me what did i major in, and if i have done some reserach during my education. He also asked me if i got transfered from one university to other and I said yes.

Your job and major are both from same field?

Any reason for school transfer??

He issued me a 221g and said some admin processing needs to be done and gave back my passport.

Is any one on the same boat? Does any one know how long it takes to complete the admin processing?

What was your major ?

I inetially started up with mechanical engineering and later transfered to MS in software engineering to a different school.

I went to ******* university. I am in IT, so it does relate to the field of my study.

Alright, you gave the reason for your 221g in your reply.

Can I ask you why did you transferred to '*********'??

You yourself invited 221g. Just Google about your university, you'll know it.

Archived