LCA pay is more than W2 form

Jo1987

HI all,

I am working for American consulting company with a client (EC model). They put 70k in my LCA and employer letter everywhere. But i got 67 k becasue of some public holidays. But recently i came to that W2 pay shpulb be equal or more than LCA. Please let me if it will be an issue.

Thanks,

J0

HI all,

I am working for American consulting company with a client (EC model). They put 70k in my LCA and employer letter everywhere. But i got 67 k becasue of some public holidays. But recently i came to that W2 pay shpulb be equal or more than LCA. Please let me if it will be an issue.

Thanks,

J0

If your W2 pay is less than LCA pay, then you are in trouble. By law you should get LCA pay.

Best option, file a complaint against that employer.

Thanks for the reply! In LCA i see 2 kinds pays one is Wage rate required and prevailing wage. they put 70 k in place of wage rate required. But in place of prevailing wage they put 65k. My W2 form has 66k . Employer letter has 70k. I have h1 b stamping soon. Please let me know if Vo asks me what is my salary what should i tell?

Thanks for the reply! In LCA i see 2 kinds pays one is Wage rate required and prevailing wage. they put 70 k in place of wage rate required. But in place of prevailing wage they put 65k. My W2 form has 66k . Employer letter has 70k. I have h1 b stamping soon. Please let me know if Vo asks me what is my salary what should i tell?

Your salary in that case is 70K (not 65 K). Your employer is supposed to pay you 70K per annum, and if you received less than 70K but more than Prevailing wage, then also, you have problem. File complain against your employer to get more amount after consulting experienced immigration lawyer.

Archived