I140August 2012 processing time (regular processing, EB2)

srkntmcrs

Hello eveyone,

I am creating this discussion topic to follow up with anyone who filed their I140 in August 2012 under regular processing.

In my case, I am still waiting for the decision on my case. My employer doesn't want to upgrade to premium (he reasons - its too risky and had bad experience with other employees; he is a consultant and gives me his regular BS.).

Anyway, so I am stuck with him until my I140 is approved.

My question to you is - how many of you have filed your I140 under regular processing for EB2,Texas center and still awaiting for the decision?

If you were approved, how long did it take your for the approval?

If you are consultant, how long was the time period?

Please comment/suggestion.

Thanks.

- Shri

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<h3 class="row2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 10px; font-size: 16px; font-weight: normal; background-color: rgb(233, 239, 245); height: 36px; line-height: 36px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">

<span class="author vcard"><a class="url fn ___hover___member _hoversetup" hovercard-id="156567" hovercard-ref="member" href="http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/user/156567-srkntmcrs/" id="anonymous_element_1" style="color: rgb(0, 102, 204);" title="">srkntmcrs</a>, </span><a class="url fn ___hover___member _hoversetup" hovercard-id="126104" hovercard-ref="member" href="http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/user/126104-pmkris/" id="anonymous_element_3" style="color: rgb(0, 102, 204);" title="">PMKris</a>: Did your i-140 got approved?</h3>

<p> </p>

<p>My I-140 file went out on 10th December 2012 and I am still waiting for the approval..It's gone to Nebraska service center...</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

If you have access to your company attorney, you could try upgrading to Premium yourself.

Thanks for your reply Geetha. 

I am sure if the attorney will do it for me without informing the employer.

Employer says that they are getting queries about the company profile and don't want to risk other candidate's applications.

Basically they are using this tool to stop me from possibly switching employer if the premium processing gets approved.

Archived