Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Visitor visa - Port of Entry

Recommended Posts

Hello, I am on H-1B and live on east coast. I have sponsored my mom's visitor visa (10 years) in 2011. She visited in 2011 for first time.

Now my brother, UCLA grad student, would like to invite her for 2/3 weeks. After that, she would fly to east coast to stay with me.

We are going to give her letters to show to Immigration Officer at POE at LA - my brother inviting her to stay with him for couple of weeks and my letter explaining that I will be taking care of all expenses.

My question is - is it possible for my mom to fly to LA (west coast) even if I live on east coast? Do you have experience if this would create any problem at POE?

Thanks for your help.

Share this post

Link to post

No problem. Just be sure she has both your contact information in order to make her trip as less stressful as possible.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now