221G on 13th Feb @ Vancouver, Canada

krb054

Hello - I attended H-1B visa interview on 7th Jan in Toronto and received first email on 10th Jan, 11th Jan, my client manager was contacted next week on 15th Jan and finally they issued me visa on 28th Jan and I collected passport with visa on 30th Jan. Just trying to give you timeline of 221-G that worked in my case. Best of luck.

Hello "humami1on", in their first email to me, they asked for client letter stating there is a job at the client side. I again provided current dated client letter. In the signature, I asked my manager to put phone #. That's how they called him. You definitely need to give them some contact details else it may look like false document. You can read the details I posted here - http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/52866-h-1b-visa-interview-at-toronto-admin-processing-and-successful-visa-stamping/

I have my client letter given by international services dept. in the letter she didn't mention either her email id or my manager email id... but the letter has their desk phone numbers... and asked to call my manager or her if they need any more information...

Could some one tell me how the consulate contact client in this case ?? Till now there is no communication happened from consulate....any inputs are appreciated

@krb054 did ur client got any email or phone please mail me @vrjakka458@gmail.com

@Jaquar09

Nither my Client nor my employer were contacted until this morning. I don't have my HR email ID mentioned in the client letter and the number mentioned is not the direct HR num (office Front desk...they should be redirecting the call). I am not sure if they would call up the number or try to find the email from the company website ( I heard from one guy that they randomly sent an email to his client office looking up for information from his company's website). I will email you my contact information separately.

@itsmeusa

Thanks for providing your expereince.

krb054,

I had the interview with the Same lady VO only for 3 minutes. she asked the Client letter, LCA, I-129, Pay stubs and gave 221G on Feb 6th. within 30 minutes client is been contacted to verify client letter and they responded positively. By next day itself my status changed to Issued from AP. Another guy who attended one day before me also got 221G for him it cleared in 1 week. So be positive inform your client about it and stay calm everything will be alright its just the waittime.

@itsmeusa thanks for your reply

@hank_82 she asked me basic Q's like who is ur client/employer, how long ur with them, what do u do, whats ur highest degree, how long in US, and asked me docs LCA,client letter, I129, paystubs, w2 and thats it she didn't go through a single document nor she paid attention to my answers, but only staring at her computer typing something and at the end handed over me 221g white slip.. till now they haven't contacted my client/employer.

I hope they do call some one this week

@kchokkal thanks for your post here it boosts our confidence

@shocker & @ Hank 82

I moved from one project to other , and there was a very short gap. Only one working day was recorded on my timesheet (Bi Weekly).

Actually, that should be fine. I mean, your timesheet is just for the purpose so that, the employer could bill the vendor for their revenue. As far as, employer paid you for that month, and generated pay stub, you should be fine. The timesheet doesn't dictate your gap etc.

Did you your employer amend H1B and updated LCA, because your project changed?

@hank_82 she asked me basic Q's like who is ur client/employer, how long ur with them, what do u do, whats ur highest degree, how long in US, and asked me docs LCA,client letter, I129, paystubs, w2 and thats it she didn't go through a single document nor she paid attention to my answers, but only staring at her computer typing something and at the end handed over me 221g white slip.. till now they haven't contacted my client/employer.

Based on that - My understanding is that, you should be fine. it's just the wait and timing which you should be concerned of. They are probably investigating the case. I am being told that they already have all the documents (what she asked you) with them as a soft copy from your initial application. Being in consulting model, they reverify again. Wait for a week or 2, and you should be good.

Any update Jaguar09?

Archived