Toronto 221g -administrative processing tracking for Jan 2013

rkrishnavajjala

Hi Guys,

I know its frustrating for everyone who got 221g yellow/white form. My idea is to track and update each on their cases .. Please do reply with any useful info ..

My details:

Jan 14 : Interview Date Received 221g yellow form with batch number

Jan 14 : Received mail from Consulate to submit H1B petition docs

Jan 15 : Submitted the docs in hand at consulate

Jan 17 : Received mail from consulate to submit Bank statements and Paystubs

Jan 22 : Submitted the Documents in person .. But they took my yellow form and passport from me along with documents.

Jan 23 : Received a call to my client place .. My manager gave good feedback ..

After that just waiting waiting ...

Lets post if anyone on same page with me or recently cleared with the issue.

Thanks,

RK

Hi Guys,

I know its frustrating for everyone who got 221g yellow/white form. My idea is to track and update each on their cases .. Please do reply with any useful info ..

My details:

Jan 14 : Interview Date Received 221g yellow form with batch number

Jan 14 : Received mail from Consulate to submit H1B petition docs

Jan 15 : Submitted the docs in hand at consulate

Jan 17 : Received mail from consulate to submit Bank statements and Paystubs

Jan 22 : Submitted the Documents in person .. But they took my yellow form and passport from me along with documents.

Jan 23 : Received a call to my client place .. My manager gave good feedback ..

After that just waiting waiting ...

Lets post if anyone on same page with me or recently cleared with the issue.

Thanks,

RK

I am going through the same phase....Client was contacted and client responded back on jan 26th. Since then no response...Still waiting.

Hi RK,

I received 221G yellow on Jan 7th. Following is my timeline:

Jan 7 (Mon): Received 221g yellow during interview

Jan 10 (Thu): Received email to submit petition + supporting docs

Jan 15 (Tue): Submitted docs in person; they returned passport and 221g

Jan 17 (Thu): Received email to submit client letter, paystubs, bank statements

Jan 29 (Tue): Submitted docs in person; they returned passport and 221g

Jan 30 (Wed): Consulate called client to verify project

And I am waiting for their email since then. Please keep me posted on your progress.

I was updating this topic -

My timeline:

28-Jan: Interview, VO issued 221g yellow form with batch number. Took I-797A, paystubs & bank statements.

31-Jan: Email to submit copy of petition with all supporting documents.

05-Feb: Submitted documents. Returned passport + 221g yellow form

Hi guys,

mine is bit different:

Jan 9th: Got 221g yellow form with out any batch number. He also returned my I-797 but took my resume.

Jan 22nd: Status Updated Date changed from Jan9th to Jan 22nd. Still it says Admin Processing.

Feb 6th: still not heard anything fro them. Still it says admin process.

Actually me and my friend got 221g at the same time same day from the same guy. Even they took my friends resume and kept his I-797 form with them. His case status updated date changed from Jan 9 th to Feb 1st. Then after two days on Jan 4th got a mail asking him to submit his passport.

Not sure Y I still don't hear from them even though my status uodated date changed on Jan 22nd. Any thoughts.........

No updates on my side ... Any updates from any one ??

Dont worry everything wil be cleared .. I dont know my status is still shown as Date of my interview all verifications has been done no updates ..

What is your email id?

My email id is hbo1551 at gmail dot com

Same is the case.No updates form my side

Still no updates for me.

Don't worry u wil get the response. Check wit ur client abt the kind of feedback they gave. Good luck. Give me ur email ID.

Hi Guys...mine is the same case...vo took my resume and I-797....My interview was on Jan7th....no update still now....just waiting waiting...please keep updating..thank u..

Lets discuss we r on the same boat. Give me ur email ID. Contact me : ranjithreddy437atgmaildotcom

I was updating this topic - http://forum.murthy....-toronto-28-jan

My timeline:

28-Jan: Interview, VO issued 221g yellow form with batch number. Took I-797A, paystubs & bank statements.

07-Feb: Client was called for verification.

14-Feb: Email from embassy to submit passport and 221g yellow form

Hello everyone, I was browing thru this thread, I realized that many of you are submitting docs in person at US consulate, Toronto and I know, we can do that, only on Tue and Thu. If you all take a look at my comprehensive details at http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/52866-h-1b-visa-interview-at-toronto-admin-processing-and-successful-visa-stamping. Please refer to email communication section - 1st email from consulate. I talked to my GC lawyer and she suggested to submit in person or mail them, at the same time, mentioned that emailing will not hurt. But I had weird feelings thruout Thu evening and night that why I should wait until Tue and sent the email immediately on Thu night and by Fri evening, I exchanged 4 emails with consulates. They called my client manager next Tuesday and he called them back within an hour and clarified their questions. So my take away from this experience was - do not delay the case from your side, the more you wait (for whatever reason), it gives consulate an excuse to delay your case. I worked tirelessly to collect the documents and sent them as soon as I could (thru email), sometimes within 30 mins.

Hi Guys...My case status update ..

Interview date:Jan 7th 2013

CEAC website update:Feb 11th 2013(still says admin processing)

Clearence Email:Feb 13th 2013

Submitted PP:Feb 14th 2013

Got PP with stamping:Feb 15th 2013

Hope this helps!!!!

Congrats. Hope we all get our visa stamped soon! Cheers and don't loose patience :)

I was updating this topic - http://forum.murthy....-toronto-28-jan

My timeline:

07-Feb: Client was called for verification.

14-Feb: Email from embassy to submit passport and 221g yellow form

19-Feb: CEAC status changed to 'Issued'

21-Feb: Email from LOOMIS with waybill #, Collected passport.

Archived