H1B Regular Processing (Vermont Centre) April/May/June

e2ne

Reciept Date : 23-jun-2011

Regular Processing

Center : VSC

H1B New

Atlast my case status was approved last night at 10:30PM and I have got an email from USCIS as well.. but unfortunately it didn't trigered a message on phone, anyways this is the end of my damn waiting period.. Niko.. Thanks for your time for answering my posts..

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reciept Date : 23-jun-2011

Regular Processing

Center : VSC

H1B New

Atlast my case status was approved last night at 10:30PM and I have got an email from USCIS as well.. but unfortunately it didn't trigered a message on phone, anyways this is the end of my damn waiting period.. Niko.. Thanks for your time for answering my posts..

Congrats! Yeah, its taking about 3.5 to 4 months to process if your case has no red flags. Good for you and all the best!

My petition was filed in the month of July'2011.Till now I haven't received receipt number.As per my employee it was filed at Vermont Center,but till now no email from USCIS.Is there any email contact of USCIS to find out my case status.

Something is wrong, ask your attorney to call USCIS because sometimes they misplace an application and will not bother until they get a call and then they will look for it or ask to submit a new application! Another way to find out is to ask your employer if their check was cashed by USCIS. Your attorney should have called them 3-4 weeks after application if no receipt notice was received. Get it sorted because you do not want to fall back in the queue again if they misplaced your app. Hope it is not the case, good luck.

Did you get any update on your case? Your case is probably stuck in the pile of someone who might be processing very slowly or has lot of complicated cases that are slowing down the adjudicator. You should get your attorney to call and see although usually it is futile. Good luck and post back if you get any update.

I have not received any update yet. Looks like my case is stuck with the slow process, is it related to with spouse application by any means, as I-539 processing date still shows May 2011. Usually both H1 and H4 get approved around the same time isnt it? I will surely update if I receive any update.

Thanks

Appied: June 24

Converted to Premium: Oct 5

Premium application returned saying signature missing: Oct 24

Premium filed again: Oct 25

Still waiting for the premium receipt notice. Lawyer called them several times and not getting a definite answer that my case is in Regular or in Premium line.

Driving license expired in Maryland on Oct 21 and counting every days. Hoping to get decision in 10 days.

Is there any body in this situation. Does moving to premium helps now?

I have not received any update yet. Looks like my case is stuck with the slow process, is it related to with spouse application by any means, as I-539 processing date still shows May 2011. Usually both H1 and H4 get approved around the same time isnt it? I will surely update if I receive any update.

Thanks

The dates mentioned on their website are highly unreliable. So you can ignore it. Your processing date should not be effected even if you filed I-539 along with your I-129. It is almost impossible to know unless you know someone in USCIS if it matters. There are people on the forum who did get their approval in 3-4 months with I-539. The dates on USCIS website are unreliable so dont worry about it. In general though, people seem to be getting their approval in 3-4 months from VSC.

Appied: June 24

Converted to Premium: Oct 5

Premium application returned saying signature missing: Oct 24

Premium filed again: Oct 25

Still waiting for the premium receipt notice. Lawyer called them several times and not getting a definite answer that my case is in Regular or in Premium line.

Driving license expired in Maryland on Oct 21 and counting every days. Hoping to get decision in 10 days.

Is there any body in this situation. Does moving to premium helps now?

I received the Preimum confirmation receipt today ~10/28

The dates mentioned on their website are highly unreliable. So you can ignore it. Your processing date should not be effected even if you filed I-539 along with your I-129. It is almost impossible to know unless you know someone in USCIS if it matters. There are people on the forum who did get their approval in 3-4 months with I-539. The dates on USCIS website are unreliable so dont worry about it. In general though, people seem to be getting their approval in 3-4 months from VSC.

Thanks for your thoughts. My company contacted USCIS last week and they have been told to wait as they are currently processing Jun 1st week application. I know there are few cases with the date of Jun last week are already approved. So at this point, I can't do anything rather than just waiting. Thanks again for your quick response.

i have filed my first time extn on June 30th and still not got any response. My collegues 3 guys has filed on July 1st week and they got the approval notice.

I filed for my dependents along with my application. The others are bachelors. so is there any difference in process for individual filing and if someone filed with dependents?

Not sure on what basis the case is getting processed. But wait is painful

i have filed my first time extn on June 30th and still not got any response. My collegues 3 guys has filed on July 1st week and they got the approval notice.

I filed for my dependents along with my application. The others are bachelors. so is there any difference in process for individual filing and if someone filed with dependents?

Not sure on what basis the case is getting processed. But wait is painful

It depends on who is adjudicating your case. If that person has too many complicated cases or is slow in processing or took time off for couple of weeks your application will be processed slowly. Some adjudicators might be faster or have less complicated cases on their desk so it all comes down to pure luck when they initially receive your case and assign it to an adjudicator!

All you can do is wait or convert to premium. Good luck!

May 24, 2011 and still waiting :(

My attorney called USCIS and received following update

"USCIS currently looking into the petition's processing time. We can expect to receive an update from USCIS within 30 days"

Another 30 days passed but no update. I am not sure what USCIS is looking into my case. No RFE.. No update.. Attorney called USCIS but no proper response

Another 30 days passed but no update. I am not sure what USCIS is looking into my case. No RFE.. No update.. Attorney called USCIS but no proper response

Your wait is way too much. You will not get a proper answer when you call. Your attorney has to use other means now to launch an inquiry or upgrade to premium. Probably premium is the best option since inquiring about it might take a long time also!

My status :

applied at VSC ( new H1B) : May 20th

RFE received : Aug 8th

RFE responded : Sep 6th

Status as of Oct 3rd: RFE response review

Its been almost 1 month , I still do not hear anything from VSC , any one in regular processin from these dates and RFE receive any response ?

Receipt Date: May 20th

Responded to Rfe: Sep 16th

This November 16th will be 2 months waiting for response it's really frustrating.But online it says you should receive response within 60days just waiting till November 15th.

Hi

Thanks for your update, as I was waiting for someone atleast similar to my case..

Applied date: May 19th 2011

RFE date: Aug 8th 2011

RFE response Review : Sep 6th 2011

Still waiting ....

My Employer called USCIS , they said that there are many cases which are pending around this date and we can hear something before Thanks giving . But still I m not sure until I here any decision .

Please let me know if you have any updates in the same thread.

My case is also frustrating like some others on this thread. USCIS really needs to update their site that VSC is taking 4-6months for processing and not falsely show 2 months.

Type: new H1B

Receipt Date: 27 June, 2011

No RFE, no response - nothing. When my attorney called them last week, the officer said I should hear something by this wednesday (11/9). Two more days to go.

really frustrating !??#@

Archived