e2ne

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Receipt Date : June 16th

Center : Vermont

Processing : Regular

2nd Extension with approved I-140 beyond 6yrs

When my attorney office call last week (wednesday), they were told that USCIS is processing Jun5-6th applications and mine would take upto two more weeks. I am hoping to hear something positive end of this week or early next week.

Receipt Date : June 16th

Center : Vermont

Processing : Regular

2nd Extension with approved I-140 beyond 6yrs

When my attorney office call last week (wednesday), they were told that USCIS is processing Jun5-6th applications and mine would take upto two more weeks. I am hoping to hear something positive end of this week or early next week.

so if USCIS is processing Jun 5/6th what about the guys that are still waiting since May`?

i think when a lawyer calls USCIS he will just get some random " ohh we are processing june" or whatever..

My status :

applied at VSC ( new H1B) : May 20th

RFE received : Aug 8th

RFE responded : Sep 6th

Status as of Oct 3rd: RFE response review

Its been almost 1 month , I still do not hear anything from VSC , any one in regular processin from these dates and RFE receive any response ?

so if USCIS is processing Jun 5/6th what about the guys that are still waiting since May`?

i think when a lawyer calls USCIS he will just get some random " ohh we are processing june" or whatever..

If you are waiting since May there might be some issue so get your attorney to call them. Looks like VSC is getting even worse. They seem to be taking up to 4 months now to process. This is really hard waiting. Can't they hire more people to process and will be good for the economy too!

My status :

applied at VSC ( new H1B) : May 20th

RFE received : Aug 8th

RFE responded : Sep 6th

Status as of Oct 3rd: RFE response review

Its been almost 1 month , I still do not hear anything from VSC , any one in regular processin from these dates and RFE receive any response ?

Why not convert to premium processing, H1B people at least have that option. I am on E3 visa and do not even have that option. I would have applied premium if they allowed me to! Use the option instead of waiting every day and thinking what will happen!

Do attorneys on the forum know when will E3 visa be included in the premium processing eligible list? What is federal register? I read somewhere that it needs to be named in that register as eligible, so who can push E3 into that register? Do immigration attorneys have any power to do that?

At last I got approval. Just checked status on USCIS

Receipt Date: 06/3/2011

Notice Date: 06/07/2011

Center: Vermont

On October 3, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice.

It was really a long wait and wish everyone a good luck.

Receipt Date: 06/07/2011

On October 3, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice.

It was really a long wait and wish everyone a good luck.

Almost 4 months for you while some others it took lesser time and some from May even more time! So fair to say that average time at VSC is now 4 months!! Congrats!

Receipt date: 06/15/2011

2nd Extension.

My DL has expired since 2 months. Such long wait is awful. I se few people from 6/7 got approval on 10/3. Hopefully I get it coming week. 10/10 is a holiday another added day to the wait :(

Some from late June also got approval while other from May and early June still waiting! So there is no telling with VSC but on average it seems 4 months processing time!!

My receipt date is May 24th and I am still waiting for decision.

Do you guys see any issue with my application since it took longer than usual processing time? Or VSC is just selecting the applications randomly for processing?

My wife's H4 visa received date was Aug 05. I received the hard copy of receipt but when I enter the EAC number to find the status it says receipt not found. I am not sure what is happening. Your thoughts please.

@ozziebaba

Why not convert to premium processing, H1B people at least have that option. I am on E3 visa and do not even have that option. I would have applied premium if they allowed me to! Use the option instead of waiting every day and thinking what will happen!

I am waiting from may.. current status is REF response review from aug 6th... my emp is not ready to convert to premium.. he is telling tat due to recession the h1 process hv become very strict.. they r taking time to scrutinize and it has become lengthy process.. process wil take time.. its a matter of time we cannot do anything.. so need to wait...i m nt sure wt to do?..

If you do not have any urgent need to get the extension soon might as well wait. I think the delay is only with VSC because no other center has such a long delay like VSC so while economy may be forcing them to look into every detail, it is not the only reason for delays. There is probably some other reason behind the huge delays. It is taking 4 months now, which is a lot.

The E3 person who posted above does not even have an option for premium processing so I guess H1B are lucky we have it if need be. Think of others who have no option but to wait and might have other applications pending based on the extension, painful wait!

Archived