Dec 20th H1B Visa Approved @ Vancouver

srinu5526

Hi Frnds

First n foremost I am very thankful to all of you guys, who helped me by answering my queries. I really appreciate your help guys and thank you Murthy Forum to provide such a wonderful platform to share our experiences.

Ok Lets move to actual interview process. I won't repeat the process which goes before u attend u r interview. If any of you guys are planning somewhere next week @ Vancouver, get ur raincoats, umbrella and a good jacket.

Ok lets start

I gave my DS160,passport and I797 to VO

VO: You work with XXXX ( Employer) ?

Me : Yes

VO : how long you have been with them ?

Me :Since XX (month) YYYY ( year)

VO : What do you do ?

Me : I work as Systems Analyst

VO: Do have any End Client .?

Me Yes

VO : who is the End Client ?

Me : Client Name

VO which Department you work for ? ( As I am on state Project)

Me : Told the Department name

VO: Since how long you have been with u r endclient ?

Me : XX months

VO : Just XX months ...? Where were you before ? where is that located ?

Me : I was with other client, told client name , told the location address.

VO: How long did it take to move from previous location to current ? Did your employer for relocation ?

Me : I took flight, it was 6hrs flight and yes my employer paid for my relocation

VO: was thier any gaps between your client change ?

Me :NO

VO : What did you with all your stuff while moving to new location ? ( Didn't expect this )

I didn't understand his question. I though he was asking about what did I do at my previous client. I started telling him my roles and responsibilities and than he said

VO : NO NO i am not asking about u r responsibilities. I am asking about ur luggage ( he smiled )

Me :

Smiled Back and replied as below :

I shipped some stuff through USPS and some i got it along with me and some I left at GoodWill

VO: how much your paid ? was their any change in your pay when u changed ur client ?

ME : YYYY K/ann , NO

VO: Did you study in US ? what did u study ? which university ?

Me : Yes , Masters in computer science, university Name

He was typing something for few minutes ..than comes the golden words Your Visa approved you can collect it in 3-4 business days

Me : Thank you, have a good one .

Kept my passport and I797.

Guys though he asked me above all questions, he didn't ask me any single document to show. I didn't open my bag... I took whole bunch of documents as we never know.He was cool, the only thing you need to be is confident and answer point to point .

Frnds, as per my experience and other people who were getting interviewed for H1B before me were asked all normal questions and were given visa. Nearly 8 people got approved before me.

So Need not worry, they are approving @ good rate . Prepare well,get all the documents n you are good.

I wish all the people who have their visa appointment in coming days a good Luck.

Once again I thank you all.

will be waiting for my passport. Please let me know if you need any kind of help.I will be around.

Thank you

Srini

Hi Frnds

First n foremost I am very thankful to all of you guys, who helped me by answering my queries. I really appreciate your help guys and thank you Murthy Forum to provide such a wonderful platform to share our experiences.

Ok Lets move to actual interview process. I won't repeat the process which goes before u attend u r interview. If any of you guys are planning somewhere next week @ Vancouver, get ur raincoats, umbrella and a good jacket.

Ok lets start

I gave my DS160,passport and I797 to VO

VO: You work with XXXX ( Employer) ?

Me : Yes

VO : how long you have been with them ?

Me :Since XX (month) YYYY ( year)

VO : What do you do ?

Me : I work as Systems Analyst

VO: Do have any End Client .?

Me Yes

VO : who is the End Client ?

Me : Client Name

VO which Department you work for ? ( As I am on state Project)

Me : Told the Department name

VO: Since how long you have been with u r endclient ?

Me : XX months

VO : Just XX months ...? Where were you before ? where is that located ?

Me : I was with other client, told client name , told the location address.

VO: How long did it take to move from previous location to current ? Did your employer for relocation ?

Me : I took flight, it was 6hrs flight and yes my employer paid for my relocation

VO: was thier any gaps between your client change ?

Me :NO

VO : What did you with all your stuff while moving to new location ? ( Didn't expect this )

I didn't understand his question. I though he was asking about what did I do at my previous client. I started telling him my roles and responsibilities and than he said

VO : NO NO i am not asking about u r responsibilities. I am asking about ur luggage ( he smiled )

Me :

Smiled Back and replied as below :

I shipped some stuff through USPS and some i got it along with me and some I left at GoodWill

VO: how much your paid ? was their any change in your pay when u changed ur client ?

ME : YYYY K/ann , NO

VO: Did you study in US ? what did u study ? which university ?

Me : Yes , Masters in computer science, university Name

He was typing something for few minutes ..than comes the golden words Your Visa approved you can collect it in 3-4 business days

Me : Thank you, have a good one .

Kept my passport and I797.

Guys though he asked me above all questions, he didn't ask me any single document to show. I didn't open my bag... I took whole bunch of documents as we never know.He was cool, the only thing you need to be is confident and answer point to point .

Frnds, as per my experience and other people who were getting interviewed for H1B before me were asked all normal questions and were given visa. Nearly 8 people got approved before me.

So Need not worry, they are approving @ good rate . Prepare well,get all the documents n you are good.

I wish all the people who have their visa appointment in coming days a good Luck.

Once again I thank you all.

will be waiting for my passport. Please let me know if you need any kind of help.I will be around.

Thank you

Srini

Srini even I got stampped on 20th do you have any information about when we will be able to collect the ppt from loomis?

hi Ram,

Yesterday I got email from loomis that

"Your passport has been picked up from the Consular Section and within the next few days you will be able to pick it " .

I think it should be ready for pick up by monday. and another room mate also got same email, he had interview on same day as of mine ... so hoping to pick up it up on monday.

Archived