Dec17th Visa Stamping exp in Toronto

kiran123

Hi All,

Thanks everyone in murthy.com who shared their experiences and helping the fellow H1B stamping aspirants.

Its out time to payback.

Success rate is good at Toronto. We are two who attended the interview.

Both are in EVC model and 1st time F1 to H1B conversion and both got the visas approved.

My interview questions:

1) General greetings

2) Whom do you work for?

3) what do they do?

4) So you have end client and what do they do?

5) How long have you been working with your employer and client?

6) What is your highest degree of education and what is your current role and resp?

7) So you have any technical background?

This is just because my degree is MBA and I am working as Business Analyst. You may not see this question if you did MS.

8) Can I see your LCA and W2's?

9) I recommend to issue your H1B visa. You can collect your passport in 3 to 5 business days.

No employer.vendor letters or paystubs or bank statements or client letters asked.

My friend's interview:

1) General greetings

2) Whom do you work for?

3) what do they do?

4) So you have end client and what do they do?

5) How long have you been working with your employer?

6) Did you come to univ xxx and then transferred?

7) Can I see your paystubs?

8) Why is there per-diem in the paystubs?

9) I don's see at least half of the salary mentioned in LCA in your paystubs?

Be confident here and say that your paystubs will add upto to the LCA salary.

10) Can I see you H1B petition? This is not approved petition. i dont see it approved.

Again be confident and say that this is approved and say approved 1-797 is in the docs given to them in the beginning.

11) Ok, I am approving your visa. You can collect it in the next 5 business days.

Thats all guys.. No questions about employer relationship or vendor/client letters.

Key is be confident and have smile on your face.

From what I can see they are not giving 221g's to anyone here. Atleast. today for that 30 mins when we are in the consulate.

All the best.

Ram, you got it right. That is my friend's question, not mine :)

Answer he told is "My company pay me allowance for food and accommodation since I am working at the client location. This doesn't count as salary". I am not sure whether that is the right answer or not, but VO didn't get into details about that.

Again be confident what you are saying.

• 1 month later...

Archived