Anyone attended Visa interview on Dec 10th Ottawa Canada ?

onemoresuggestion

Hello,

I have attended the h1b visa interview on Dec10th in Ottawa. I was interviewed by the Asian American guy.He said two things might happen ...

• He gave me a sheet which shows how to track the passport and asked me to check the status on the website.
  • You might be receiving an email for further information.

I did not receive any email yet. When did your friend receive the email and what was he asked..??

Hello,

I have attended the h1b visa interview on Dec10th in Ottawa. I was interviewed by the Asian American guy.He said two things might happen ...

• He gave me a sheet which shows how to track the passport and asked me to check the status on the website.

I did not receive any email yet. When did your friend receive the email and what was he asked..??

My friend did not receive any email, i do apologize if that was not clear. His End Client received the questions about 10 of them, regarding work assignment and reporting. could you kindly direct me to the post where another person had a similar situation.

Hello,

Congratulations for getting your visa approval , thanks for updating

Archived