MRV fee receipt not received for H4 Visa

superstarinus

Hi,

I was trying to applying H4 visa for my wife and I have used the new payment option NEFT. I have followed all the instructions as mentioned on ustraveldocs.com. I have transferred the exact amount to the unique account number generated to me. Now I want to proceed further and book the visa slot. On the payment confirmation screen it is asking for MRV fee receipt number. Its been 3 days that I have paid the visa fee through NEFT and haven't received any receipt number yet. The funds have been deducted from the bank right away after the payment but we did not received any payment confirmation. What is the best possible solution in this case and whom should we contact for this sort of issues ? Please help.

Many Thanks,

Bharath

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I applied for US Visa Extension and paid using NEFT payment method. I used my India Bank Account, registered the Unique Beneficiary account the UStraveldocs.com provided. They provided BOA IFSC code, Unique Beneficiary account and also location. Using these details I added their account as Payee to my bank Account (Should be India Account). Once their account was registered to my bank account, I transferred the money into their Unique Beneficiary account. I waited for 4 hours, then again logged into my appointment scheduling page in UStraveldocs.com and the receipt number was applied against my name(I also received a confirmation from UStraveldocs.com saying this receipt number is activated and you can now schedule an appointment).

Then it allowed my to make appointment. First it asked for consular Interview date then for screening dates.

Make sure you are choosing the correct dates, because consular Interview will always happen after screening, in most case screening will happen one day in advance to consular interview

• 4 months later...

Hey Nothing to worry it usually takes 3-5 days with NEFT the only thing u need to do is to call them and ask them to escalate ur case.

For me it took 10 days to get MRV activation

Hi All,

I am also facing similar delay in MRV activation.Do you know how and where to escalate this case. I could not find any proper link regarding this.

Can anyone please share this details or any link which mentions about escalation.

Regards,

deepakpro

• 2 years later...

I did NEFT payment today for two DS160s for my parents.  I selected "Current" and "Domestic".   Did the online payment through Citibank India.  I did the payments for my parents, so that is okay too if the account is not in the same name as that of the primary applicant.  I did one payment for both the parents.  

After an hour or so, I sent an e-mail about the issue to "support-india@ustraveldocs.com".  I also called up the US Travel Docs Call Center (Callers in India: Call +91 120 4844644 or +91 40 46258222.  Callers in the United States: Call +1 703 520 2239.) and explained them the issue.

In about 3 hours or so, I got an e-mail that the MRV receipt has been activated!  However, I don't have the receipt itself handy with me though which I think I am fine with.

Just thought I will share this.

Archived