New H1B Regular processing - California centre - August only

lereeve2

Hi all guys,

Finally my petition got approved NOV 8th......my petition date was Aug 5th , from Aug 16th it was in Initial review status and finally got approved(post decision activity) on the date... It took more than 3 months........presently i am awating for my hard copy..

@All

Does any one know howz the chance to get it approved at the time of VISA interview??? As for L1B there's a lot of rejection at the time of stamping!!!!...does for H1B also is it same scary???

Hi all guys,

Finally my petition got approved NOV 8th......my petition date was Aug 5th , from Aug 16th it was in Initial review status and finally got approved(post decision activity) on the date... It took more than 3 months........presently i am awating for my hard copy..

@All

Does any one know howz the chance to get it approved at the time of VISA interview??? As for L1B there's a lot of rejection at the time of stamping!!!!...does for H1B also is it same scary???

congrats.

is that your receipt date though? your earlier post mentions receipt date of 8/16.

you can find a lot of scary and not so scary posts under the h1b stamp forum.

Actually from a mail intimation i came to know that my petition is filed on 5th of aug...but i got my petition number after near about 1 month...in another mail intimation....when i check the website its in initial review status and showing date aug 16th....tats why i posted like so...

ok. so the website stated that your rc is 8/16.

please do post when your employer or the attorney has recd the 797.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived