Visa Dates for Hyderabad Consulate in Dec 2012

sairam5027

Hello All,

i was looking for Dates for my fiancee and we got dates on Dec 31 and from then on i am not able to look at the dates.

With the new system apparently when you have a date thats booked, you cannot look for available dates, unless you cancel your current appointment.

Atleast this is what my fiancee told me.

If you guys had already booked a date and looking for an earlier date in Dec , please let me know how you are checking for available dates!

And Vamsik58 i have not see any dates opened in Dec. we got the dates for my fiancee last week which showed only Dec 31. A week before that a friend of ours had booked dates for Dec 12. So i am not sure if the dates in Dec for Hyd are booked completely or if there are any dates that the embassy is yet to release!

Please update here if you guys see any dates opened in Dec second or third week guys,

Thank you,

• 3 weeks later...

All,

Does anyone know the current status of dates for last week of December 2012 or first week of January 2013? Are they open?

I asked my family to pay my visa fee at axis/citibank. How long does it take for the receipt to get active and usable to book the dates?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Archived