H1b Visa Stamp @ Hyderabad,India Experience ?

Luck4u

Hello Lucky4u, Rawda...

Even I am planning for vis stamping at Hyd. I am working on EC model. Planning to go to India in Nov 2nd week.

Considering Chennai also as option, but it looks like if we choose 'AP' as residence state in 'UStraveldocs' site, then system choosing Hyd consulate as default.

Like in VFS, I cant see 'Indian citizen residing in US' option to choose any consulate in new system.

I spoke to customer representative regarding booking an appointment at Chennai instead of Hyderabad. They said once DS-160 and bank fee is submitted and login to the schedule interview page, we should be able to choose Chennai dates there.

Hope this would help.

I spoke to customer representative regarding booking an appointment at Chennai instead of Hyderabad. They said once DS-160 and bank fee is submitted and login to the schedule interview page, we should be able to choose Chennai dates there.

Hope this would help.

Hi,

I have been checking the appointment window for past 2 weeks everyday, till yesterday only October was opened but today I see the dates being opened up in December, except for 2 days in November rest all are booked. This is wierd but this is the same story in other centers too.

I was hoping you had a better idea since you were also planning to book for 1st week in November.

Daya

I am looking for something in first week of November. Are the dates opened yet for first week of Nov?

sandolin143,

Would you be able to check for me as I made fee payment just now and account is still not activated.

Archived