H1B Visa Interview Documents CheckList - Canada

sree14

ds160 barcode,appointment confirmation,i797,LCA,i129,passport

Required for EVC modem

client letter(must),vendor letter,employer letter/offer letter,contract between client and vendor,contract between vendor and employer,contract between employer and employee

Better to have:

timesheets

paystubs

W2s

resume

photograph - 2(should be recent)

bank statements

state unemployment wage reports

notarized list of all petitioner's employees for each location

client side location photographs

Manager's contact details

Employer's contact details

petitioner's income tax return for last 2 years and financial statements

485,EAD,AP,140,educational documents,itinerary print out

some CAD. (atleast 10/20 with some change)

These are the documents i took for stamping but they asked for only passport,ds160, appt letter, I797, photos. It all depends on the VO and his/her mood. Be sure to carry atleast CAD10, incase you need to take a photo there. Luckily i had some CAD. Do not carry any electronics. I had my appointment on Sep 4th and waiting to get my passport back. They say it takes 3-5 business days to get back the passport.

Thanks dude. This is very useful. i am on EVC model and i have appointment in Vancouver on Sep28. According to my client policy they will not provide the client letter. Do you know any one in EVC model who got visa without client letter ?

I remember reading one post when someone suggested to carry an email copy of client to mention that they cannot provide such letter as per their policy. Also make sure vendor strongly mentions their relationship with client and employee.

Archived