Hotels to Stay in Vancouver Canada

h1bvisastamping2012

i just came from vancouver this tuesday what i would suggest you is instead of taking motel in vancouver downtown take it suburbs place you can get these cheap and spacious but u hav to travel like 1 hr. what i observe is public transportation is very good u can go any where using skytrains and buses buying day pass it would cost you $9. initially i was in Quality motel which is at 1335 howe street, vancouver but its not good and internet in this motel is worst you can't open your mail too later i changed to comfort inn which is at 8255 166 St, Surrey, BC, Canada. This is brand new one you can find some indian restuarents near by but its 1:15 mins from consulate if u took public transportation. for every 10 mins u can get train so no problem.

when exactly your date?

1. Try Day's Inn on West Pender, Sheraton Vancouver Wall Center
  2. The US Consulate is on W. Pender. On Google maps, look for hotels in downtown Vancouver which are close to Pender St. There are lots of hotels on the different streets and they are about 15 - 20 mins walk to the consulate.
  3. You can also use Priceline to get great hotel deals on hotels in downtown vancouver

Archived