EB1C Fraud !!! We need answers......

Desi Dude

Where is the proof of the sudden EB1C "spike"?

There of course is none.

Just some people on some other forum being jealous.

Unfortunately, these people try to drum up support here for their idée fixe...

Rational arguments don't seem to get through to them...

There of course is none.

Just some people on some other forum being jealous.

Unfortunately, these people try to drum up support here for their idée fixe...

Rational arguments don't seem to get through to them...

I have a question for both JoeF and Attorney: Why did EB1 demand is so high this year compared to last year? Last year there was 20K visas spillover to EB2 and this year none? Isn't there a 'spike' in EB1 including EB1C? I can pull up the numbers and show it to you both. Your answers just don't make sense.

What Evidence are you talking about? We are seeing the evidences in our work place on a regular basis.

Then file a complaint with the authorities.

Or is your "evidence" so weak that you have nothing to complain about?

Until you actually put your money where your mouth is, i.e., until you actually file a complaint, you have no point.

And the incoherent rambling in the rest of your post shows that you have no point at all.

To people like roul_raj and others.

1) Why do eb3 folks spend their energies on being jealous of other categories? sometimes its eb2 , other times its eb1 managers.

2) Fraud is not category independent, few bad apples are present in eb1 or eb2 or eb3. why single out only those categories who get their GC faster than you ? :-)

3) Also, Eb1 is superior to eb2 which is superior to eb3. people who do their masters here are generally more knowledgeable than eb3. maybe roul_raj knows more than eb2 guys but its an exception and not a rule.

4) Importantly, talking about fraud, I know how Eb1 and EB2 come here, generally on F1. How did the Eb3 guys get to this country? By getting hold of a shady consultant and paying for your H1? Or when they get sent here on L1 or B1 they dump their parent company and switch? We might even go to the extent of saying Eb3 has the least excuse to claim a moral high ground here compared to other categories. Roul raj, can you tell us how you giot here? surely, your exceptional SQL and testing skills did not warrant a US company to ship you here..

5) Get used to life. Its high time. Eb3 is at the bottom of the pyramid. no amount of crying will change it. It will only make you look like a bitter jealous crybaby

Please provide the link showing the EB1 increase and a break down of approvals by EB1 subcategory.

Last year, the number of EB1 approvals was lower than expected in part due to changes in adjudications standards for EB1 extraordinary ability and EB1 Outstanding Professor/Researcher cases. There was spillover last year, but it isn't just from EB1. EB4 goes to EB5, EB5 goes to EB1 and EB1 goes to EB2 and EB2 ROW goes to India/China.

There is not going to be end of the year spillover forward movement of EB2 dates, because the forward movement of the EB2 dates already used all of the anticipated spillover---it was already accounted for.

Fraud is always a problem in the immigration process. In my experience, a company which manipulates the immigration process would not have a motivation to facilitate a fast GC for an employee. They usually try to use the process to tie the person to them in a way that reduces the person's barganing power.

I have a question for both JoeF and Attorney: Why did EB1 demand is so high this year compared to last year? Last year there was 20K visas spillover to EB2 and this year none? Isn't there a 'spike' in EB1 including EB1C? I can pull up the numbers and show it to you both. Your answers just don't make sense.

The answer from Attorney_6 makes a lot of sense.

You need to know the history of changes both in the law and in the procedures. Raw numbers by itself don't say much if they are not embedded in a context.

And that's where you guys went wrong in your paranoia: You looked at some raw numbers, and came up with what for you looked the "easiest" explanation.

As the journalist H.L. Mencken noticed nearly a century ago: "There is always a well-known solution to every human problem--neat, plausible, and wrong."

I don't get it - what is the purpose if this conversation? Are you trying to knock other people down to make yourself feel better? It's not going to change immigration categories. Want to immigrate faster? Learn the rules of the game - and then play better than anyone else - Albert Einstein. Complaining about other "undeserving" people is not going to get you there.

@aos_rfe:

Most of the Master Degree holders in F1 Status (Potential EB2 Candidates) work illegally in gas stations and grocery stores for more than their allotted 20 hours legal work limit. That’s too they work for cash to avoid IRS and USCIS attention. They never pay income tax for those earning, which is totally illegal and un-authorized. Most Master Degree Holders in F1 Status choose to work in OPT after finishing their Masters. That is OK, but most of them then choose to delay their H1b filing, even if their Employers are ready to file their H1Bs, in order to avoid tax, which is totally wrong and illegal. At least EB3 guys do not need to do such low level jobs in Gas Stations, and Grocery Stores. First make your records straight, and tell your fellow F1 folks (potential Eb2) to work in some decent jobs, and then tell your F1 folks (potential Eb2) to stop working more than 20 hours during their F1 Status, and then finally tell your F1 folks (potential Eb2) to stop delaying their H1s when their employers are ready to file H1B. Also tell your EB2 folks to continuously file AC21s to provide correct information based on your current Job Requirement, and educational requirement needed for the current Job, whenever they change their End-Clients. Stop creating fake Job Requirements and fake educational requirements to get into EB2 category by hook or crook, when it is not required by the End-Clients.

I will once again reiterate the point to provide the correct and true information to USCIS, and let USCIS decide how great and skillful EB2 Applicants are, rather than staying in the shades and hiding the true facts. Let USCIS decide whether EB2 > EB3 or EB2 = EB3 by reviewing the AC21s. I will give my 2 Cents for that. Let us track the results of those cases in a separate thread. Most of them will be rejected anyway. If you decide against providing the correct information to USCIS, then Good Luck, because you have received your GC by providing counterfeit facts about your job, and your decision is the proof to your wrong-doing.

“people who do their masters here are generally more knowledgeable than eb3.”?????

Is it so? Are they not senseless to spend 40k-60k on masters, and then by doing the same job that EB3 guys do? These kinds of acts really prove that people are so desperate to come to USA that they do not have any problems to spend 40k-60k on masters, which is not required in their Job Requirements. Have some common sense, rather than obtaining the Masters to play around the loopholes of the Immigration System.

So you already know how Eb1 and EB2 come here, generally on F1. That’s really good. So you should also know how F1 folks do all the illegal and unauthorized activities mentioned in Paragraph 1, and thereby enjoy their stay in USA on the Tax Payer’s Money.

Then let’s discuss your question “How did the Eb3 guys get to this country?”. They come mainly on H1B directly, because most of the F1 folks are not eligible for a direct H1B, or should I say that they are not qualified to come on H1B.

“By getting hold of a shady consultant and paying for your H1?” ???????

Do not forget F1 guys also change their status to H1b after their degree. So first ask your fellow EB2 folks to tell you who paid their H1 Fees, and then come to this forum, and ask the same question to EB3 folks.

“Or when they get sent here on L1 or B1 they dump their parent company and switch?”

Check your sentence. First of all if you are in B1, you cannot change your status to H1Bs, as it is not a dual intent visa category. Improve your immigration knowledge, before jumping to conclusion. Coming to L1, they can change their status to H1B, but on that basis you cannot term them as EB3, as they can also be on EB2. So do not justify the wrong deeds of EB2, by trying to put some fake facts like these. These will not erase Eb2’s wrong-doings.

“Roul raj, can you tell us how you giot here?”

How did you manage to clear your TOEFL with so many mistakes? It looks like somebody else took the TOEFL on your behalf? Anyway, you already have the answer to your question in my previous paragraphs.

“surely, your exceptional SQL and testing skills did not warrant a US company to ship you here..”

First of all you do not know me, and I do not know you. Then do not try to guess my skills. Unless a USA company warrants, USCIS or USA Consulate will not approve a Visa. So do not bang your head on unnecessary stuffs. Rather you and your EB2 associates should try to come on an EB category that is appropriate for the End-Client Requirements, by avoiding faking the Educational Requirements in EB2 Application.

someone up there said why jealous of people who are in eb1...dude its not a jealous thing..i'm a green card holder..got it thru EB2.

i'm not jealous of people in eb1/eb2 or eb3...its only when people getting their green card easily without having the same qualifications as people who have here and also are struggling. not all eb1 are phd's or the top brains in their companies.

And you know the qualifications of the people "who get their GCs easily", right???

You are the authority to define what is easy and what is hard, right???

I suggest you learn about the categories instead of posting complete and utter cr*p.

Your post shows jealousy, even if you already have a GC.

@aos_rfe:

Most of the Master Degree holders in F1 Status (Potential EB2 Candidates) work illegally in gas stations and grocery stores for more than their allotted 20 hours legal work limit. That’s too they work for cash to avoid IRS and USCIS attention. They never pay income tax for those earning, which is totally illegal and un-authorized. Most Master Degree Holders in F1 Status choose to work in OPT after finishing their Masters. That is OK, but most of them then choose to delay their H1b filing, even if their Employers are ready to file their H1Bs, in order to avoid tax, which is totally wrong and illegal. At least EB3 guys do not need to do such low level jobs in Gas Stations, and Grocery Stores. First make your records straight, and tell your fellow F1 folks (potential Eb2) to work in some decent jobs, and then tell your F1 folks (potential Eb2) to stop working more than 20 hours during their F1 Status, and then finally tell your F1 folks (potential Eb2) to stop delaying their H1s when their employers are ready to file H1B. Also tell your EB2 folks to continuously file AC21s to provide correct information based on your current Job Requirement, and educational requirement needed for the current Job, whenever they change their End-Clients. Stop creating fake Job Requirements and fake educational requirements to get into EB2 category by hook or crook, when it is not required by the End-Clients.

I will once again reiterate the point to provide the correct and true information to USCIS, and let USCIS decide how great and skillful EB2 Applicants are, rather than staying in the shades and hiding the true facts. Let USCIS decide whether EB2 > EB3 or EB2 = EB3 by reviewing the AC21s. I will give my 2 Cents for that. Let us track the results of those cases in a separate thread. Most of them will be rejected anyway. If you decide against providing the correct information to USCIS, then Good Luck, because you have received your GC by providing counterfeit facts about your job, and your decision is the proof to your wrong-doing.

“people who do their masters here are generally more knowledgeable than eb3.”?????

Is it so? Are they not senseless to spend 40k-60k on masters, and then by doing the same job that EB3 guys do? These kinds of acts really prove that people are so desperate to come to USA that they do not have any problems to spend 40k-60k on masters, which is not required in their Job Requirements. Have some common sense, rather than obtaining the Masters to play around the loopholes of the Immigration System.

So you already know how Eb1 and EB2 come here, generally on F1. That’s really good. So you should also know how F1 folks do all the illegal and unauthorized activities mentioned in Paragraph 1, and thereby enjoy their stay in USA on the Tax Payer’s Money.

Then let’s discuss your question “How did the Eb3 guys get to this country?”. They come mainly on H1B directly, because most of the F1 folks are not eligible for a direct H1B, or should I say that they are not qualified to come on H1B.

Do not forget F1 guys also change their status to H1b after their degree. So first ask your fellow EB2 folks to tell you who paid their H1 Fees, and then come to this forum, and ask the same question to EB3 folks.

“Or when they get sent here on L1 or B1 they dump their parent company and switch?”

Check your sentence. First of all if you are in B1, you cannot change your status to H1Bs, as it is not a dual intent visa category. Improve your immigration knowledge, before jumping to conclusion. Coming to L1, they can change their status to H1B, but on that basis you cannot term them as EB3, as they can also be on EB2. So do not justify the wrong deeds of EB2, by trying to put some fake facts like these. These will not erase Eb2’s wrong-doings.

How did you manage to clear your TOEFL with so many mistakes? It looks like somebody else took the TOEFL on your behalf? Anyway, you already have the answer to your question in my previous paragraphs.

“surely, your exceptional SQL and testing skills did not warrant a US company to ship you here..”

First of all you do not know me, and I do not know you. Then do not try to guess my skills. Unless a USA company warrants, USCIS or USA Consulate will not approve a Visa. So do not bang your head on unnecessary stuffs. Rather you and your EB2 associates should try to come on an EB category that is appropriate for the End-Client Requirements, by avoiding faking the Educational Requirements in EB2 Application.

Too much blah blah and generalizations in your post.

BTW, not every EB2 is someone who did Masters here.

I came here when I already had Masters in India and already had more than enough experience and skill to be qualified for EB2.

Now if your H1B employer is not filing EB2 for you to keep you tied to them for a decade or you are not able to convince them to file EB2 despite being qualified that's a different story. Don't blame others for your problems.

@aos_rfe:

Bottom line EB1 > EB2 > EB3 - You and your so called "keepers of the law" can come up with all of the cockamamie ideas that you can think of, nothing is going to change and the equation will always be EB1 > EB2 > EB3

A few, in EACH of the categories, will resort to fraudulent methods to get their green cards, that doesn't mean the entire category is at fault.

Archived