221g Blue chennai Tracker

VisaBlues

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

@Skanduku,

I have not seen any approval after April 1st in Chennai, usually in 3 and half months they complete AAP when they do review in US end. Ours should be completed but they are dragging for some reason. I would say wait for one or two weeks more before making any decision since you already wasted more than 4 months, this one week is not going to make any sense. For last three months I have seen from Chennai consulate issuing bunch of PP submission request for blue, this month it didn't happen still. We might get it soon let's see

@SKandukwhu in that case probably you may go ahead and start the new H1B process since the petetion expires soon.Meanwhile during this process if you get the visa you can decide at that point wheater to accept the visa or not with old H1B.This is just my view and you may take suggestions from attorneys/experts to get better solution.

I have a question,i guess your interview is on Jan30th.During this processing time is your employer/client contacted for verification?.Alos can you please share your interview details/experience.

Thanks

@Skanduku,

I apperaed on the same day as you did, I can go on H4 but still waiting for H1 update. If we go on new H1 or H4 and apply COS it will not take more time like this, I agree that part. but since there is no update from consulate for any blue form from after Apr1st we should hear something. In last month I have seen one person just got H4 mean time got PP submission by the end of 4 months:(

In your case till Sep 2012 is not worth, so you can plan your other option mean time keeping this option for one more week.

@VisaBlues @Sathys01 : Thanks guys for your views on my case. I have applied for new h1b thru new employer and got it approved for 3 years. However, application is sent as a premium processing case. I am looking around all the blogs/murthy forum to get myself prepared before going ahead for stamping. I am bit worried as my new employer is a new company around 2 years old and has only around 20 employers and me being the first Non-Immigrant resource.

I will see till the day i go for stamping on this new h1. If i hear anything about my old h1 i will quit going for stamping again.

@Sathys01: Thanks for updating us with your analysis, can I know where did u get this information from ??

2) About my interview questions:

My employer has sister companies. He usually uses 1 company for h1 filing's and second one only for getting projects. As he filed my h1 as an internal project. VO asked me to prove both companies are the same. I tried to show him LCA where it is mentioned but he was specific in kind of document which states so .....

We tried to contact USCIS via Congressmen in March but that went in vain.

After that, till date neither my employer nor the client haven't received anything from USCIS.

@SKanduku

When your case is pending in Consulate, there is no use in contacting USCIS. Congressmen may have to write an email to consulate to get update. Your case seem to be pretty straight forward, they don't trust what you said and they may want to review in US end. It takes time to update the status, we both appeared on the same day and no response still:(

In any of the forums no one(blue) posted like that they got passport submission.

• 3 weeks later...

@SKanduku

I have no update from consulate yet, USCIS/DHS did their verification during last week of march after that consulate is processing the case. Now I should get update from consulate only. Did you go for stamping with new petetion or have any update for 221g?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Friends,

I finally got some good news after 3 months.

My interview was on april 16th 2012 , VO took all my documents except I 797 , DS forms.

Yesterday I got all my documents back with another 221G blue, indicating PASSPORT submission.

I say dont loose hope... sun is bright on the other side... all the best

I am going for submission on Monday.

• 1 month later...

HI All,

I got 221g blue- AAdmin Processing, Chennai Consulate on May 18 2012 ... still waiting

Every 2 weeks I have send mail to vfs they send the following replies..

June14 - They replied still in "Administrative process"

Aug 21st - They contacted my client And ask a formal questions.my client gave a positive feedback.

Aug31- They replied " Admin processing response."

sep19 -

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

As per the US Consulate, your case is currently on hold under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) pending the officer’s review. Section 221(g) of the INA prohibits the issuance of a visa to an individual whose application is incomplete or inconclusive, or whose eligibility has not been firmly established.

After that i didn't get any reply..Any body got any reply?

Thanks

@VisaBlues

Form sep 26 they are changed the VFS supporting system..I mean 'infouschennai@vfshelpline.com' is not working..I have sent the mail to 'support-india@ustraveldocs.com' and got a auto reply response as will get back with in two days..but they are not reply with in 2 days..I have sent a mail on Oct 10th but sill i didn't get any reply from them.

@BlueVisa & @VisaBlues

Yes I got my visa and I am working in my old client place itself now. I was in your situation for 6 months and I know the pain that you are going through. For no reason some people like us suffer, but I would say this will be a good experience for you guys to make you personally strong. That is how I am seeing it, I wish you both get visa soon, don't worry. Good luck. MIne was also EC model, EC or EVC doesn't matter I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived