4 Year H1B Extension Rejected- Please advice

Murthy212

I have unique problem as my company has applied my H1B extension on Feb 2, 2012 but we did not receive receipt# after tracking the check we found receipt# but when we check the case status was showing the below information as :-

On February 2, 2012, we determined that this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was not properly filed because the check or money order you submitted was not signed. Therefore, we have rejected your case and returned it to you, including all supporting materials and the unsigned check or money order. Please review the instructions on the rejection notice you received prior to re-submitting your case

USCIS have en cashed amount on 6th of Feb. But we have not received any documents to resubmit to USCIS again.

My company now and they are saying they have opened a case with USCIS for the my Status and my company informed me that I can wait 15 days to get the response from USCIS for the Service Request.

I verified I129 copy which my employer submitted to Vermont office. All the doc's looks OK.. one thing I was going for extension 5 month before.

Please advice if anybody face this similar issue in Vermont office? What might be the reason they did not sent the receipt# or return the documents?

Thanks! Appreciate your response.

Archived