H1B renewal and education evaluation

nolim073

I checked my own H1B renewal and the lawyers worded it as 'we're asking to renew the existing......'. They attached documents from the old H1 B filing. I think this kind of covers it i.e. if you got an education evaluation before and it was used in a prior approval and it's still the same degree, then the evaluation couldn't have changed.

However I need to add that in my case the lawyers also included my Master's degree which they didn't include b4. But still I would say if they include copies of the old approval and all supporting documentation including the earlier approval, it should be ok but I'm not a lawyer.

Hello!

There is no need to get Education Evaluation for the second time as long as you dont have any additional degree earned since last time.

If you insist that you still need to get one then you can do on your own by going to http://www.*********. You have to send all your educational copies to them along with an application via email by scanning them. You can pay the processing fee online. If you pay $170 they will send you the evaluation report to your mail with in 6 hrs. If you have time then $70 to get in a week.

Hope that helps.

AR

Archived